White Sox loser

WhiteSoxfan1986

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 10:16 PM)
So this throws a bit of a wrench into the resurgence now doesn't it? 66-29 here on out and this team will be playing in October!

No it doesn't.

"DON'T YA KNOW THAT WE GOT GRINDY, PRANCER, NOW WE ON TOP! AND WE'RE GOING FOR THAT TOP SPOT!!! BECAUSE WE'VE BEEN WAITIN FOR Y'AAAAAAALLLLLLL AND WE GONNA KNOCK YOUR BLOCKS OFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!"

Don't bring the hate in here Kalapse.

QUOTE(WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 10:14 PM)
Well, I can't say I expected us to win knowing our bullpen had to go five innings. Horrible move having Thornton pitch the 9th.

Gammons said on BBTN he expects Buehrle and Dye to get traded pretty soon.

Look on gameday on compare statistics between the two bullpens. It's pathetic. You could do the same in the lineup, but I'll save everyone the agony of that.

That's one reason, other than their complete sucktitude, which suggests Podsednik and Erstad will provide nothing to this ballclub once they return.

I hope Gammons is right in suggesting both players are on the move. With Detroit's victory -- which ties them with division leading Cleveland -- we're 10.5 games out of playoff contention. I don't know at which point people around here will stop giving up hope, but it should come rather quickly. We're bad; and no, we're not capable of second half runs similar to that of past Houston, Cleveland, Oakland teams.

/avatar

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 10:39 PM)
Turn on the postgame show...

Will be playing sound bites from Ozzie shortly... Rongey said he has be told its good.

Post a recap, JD.

Maybe he says the team blows.