White Sox vs. Marlins, 6/20/07 (L)

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 09:04 PM)
Why do you waste your time following this s***ty team..? I'm sure there's something better you could be doing with your precious time.

Hey, look at the bright side. It gives something for people to (negatively) obsess over. :)

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its going to be sad that big jon is going to only give up 1-3 runs in 7 innings, and get a L

Wow, I can just see the future. Except for the L part, I was exactly right. I don't know if I want us to lose the series to the Scrubbies so the fire sale takes place, or to win it for bragging rights.

Edited by briguy27

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 04:05 PM)
Hey, look at the bright side. It gives something for people to (negatively) obsess over. :)

Isn't that kind of "therapy" covered under insurance..? ;)

On mlbtradeumors.com, they wonder if the Sox will break their 3 year contract rule with pitchers, with Buehrle. They say Buehrle will cost them 5 years, $75 million. Forget about Mark wearing a White Sock uniform in 2008.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 03:50 PM)
Listen online. I'm not watching it either yet I was able to tell it was a solid hit, not to mention the guy is having a great day at the plate.

Common sense.

Not always an option. For example, me, that is blocked even though I have GameDay.

QUOTE(vandy125 @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 04:18 PM)
Not always an option. For example, me, that is blocked even though I have GameDay.

Really? I have MLB.tv and it blacks out the Sox game TV feed but gameday audio always works.

Just got back from the game. Garland looked good. Uribe is a f***ing piece of s***. The sooner we get rid of this clown the better. He is useless. If we are gonna have a firesale, I pray that he is included because he is a BUM!!! DYE is a BUM!!! Garland gives up 3 hits, and loses the game. UNREAL!!!

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 04:39 PM)
Really? I have MLB.tv and it blacks out the Sox game TV feed but gameday audio always works.

It is more of a matter on what sites are blocked where I am at as opposed to the actual gameday audio. That type of stuff is blocked. So, even if I could find a web site that did stream it, I doubt that it would work. I also am a bit far away to pick up the AM signal.

It's just a situation that there is no way to listen to live commentary unless I take the day off. Some people do not have access to that.

Edited by vandy125