White Sox vs. Cubs, 6/24/07 (L)

The Bones

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:53 PM)
Remember when we were all saying, I dont care if this team looses for the next 10 years as long as we win a world series in our lifetime.

We can barely make it through one losing season after the WS.

I've actually watched my World Series DVDs on and off for 3 weeks now. Helps me sleep.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 07:52 PM)
I bet you it was the stupid Ozzie who started negotiations. We all know he dictates who the 25 man roster is.

I'll ask you this one time, as the excuses are getting ridiculous: do you think Ozzie has zero say on what the roster is?

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:54 PM)
I'll ask you this one time, as the excuses are getting ridiculous: do you think Ozzie has zero say on what the roster is?

Nope, but he certainly doesn't have 100% say, like you make it seem he does.

Well, at least we let that piece of s*** dominate us this week. What an awful pitch there. At least Contreras has pitched well enough to get his trade value up a little. Keep throwing him fastballs though....he can't hit them.

What a way to end what has been a terrible year so far with this roster. Nothing like getting swept by a team 5 games under .500, and are 8.5 games out of 1st in the worst division in baseball. Way to go team. You've officially sucked so bad, that people now hope you lose so you can get the 1st pick in the draft, and get some young guys. Oh 2008, please come soon

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:53 PM)
Something needs to happen after this game.

It needed to happen after the FIRST Cubs series. It was pretty obvious what was coming after that, even if everybody made fun of my firesale thread which turned out to be pretty accurate.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 07:55 PM)
Nope, but he certainly doesn't have 100% say, like you make it seem he does.

Yep, I've said all along Ozzie has 100 pct say on the roster. I really wonder how bad things would have to get before people like yourself and GP start wondering about our leadership. This has to be the lowest point in over a decade for this organization.