White Sox vs. Cubs, 6/24/07 (L)

The Bones

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:57 PM)
Yep, I've said all along Ozzie has 100 pct say on the roster. I really wonder how bad things would have to get before people like yourself and GP start wondering about our leadership. This has to be the lowest point in over a decade for this organization.

fathom, in can you in any feasible way blame Ozzie for the utter s***tiness of this team. We get the f***ing point. You don't like Ozzie. It's his fault we suck. He's a terrible manager. Congrats. But please, don't try to tell other people he is a bad manager because he has s*** players to make a lineup with. Please, don't try to tell people he is a bad manager because no matter who he calls out of the bullpen is going to get shelled.

Get over yourself and get off Ozzie's back already. Do you think GP, myself, and others don't know that our team is terrible? Guess what, we do. But unfortunately for you, Ozzie Guillen is not the GM. He does not acquire the players on the 15 man roster. He might make suggestions, he might have a say as to the type of players he wants, but he certainly did not ask for this s***ty 25 man roster.

Do you really think he went to KW and said "I want a bunch of .210 hitters who swing for the fences and play bad defense. Go get 'em Kenny!"

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 08:03 PM)
fathom, in can you in any feasible way blame Ozzie for the utter s***tiness of this team. We get the f***ing point. You don't like Ozzie. It's his fault we suck. He's a terrible manager. Congrats. But please, don't try to tell other people he is a bad manager because he has s*** players to make a lineup with. Please, don't try to tell people he is a bad manager because no matter who he calls out of the bullpen is going to get shelled.

Get over yourself and get off Ozzie's back already. Do you think GP, myself, and others don't know that our team is terrible? Guess what, we do. But unfortunately for you, Ozzie Guillen is not the GM. He does not acquire the players on the 15 man roster. He might make suggestions, he might have a say as to the type of players he wants, but he certainly did not ask for this s***ty 25 man roster.

Do you really think he went to KW and said "I want a bunch of .210 hitters who swing for the fences and play bad defense. Go get 'em Kenny!"

All I'm saying is that if he has such a tough time managing this personnel, then maybe he's not the right person for this team. I always said he was the perfect person for 2005 due to the players we had on them, and how we had to manufacture runs. However, he wasn't the manager for 2006, as bunting/small ball with that personnel was dumb. I'll get off Ozzie's back when he stops looking incompetent out there.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 03:06 PM)
All I'm saying is that if he has such a tough time managing this personnel, then maybe he's not the right person for this team.

Out of curiosity, who wouldn't have trouble managing this personnel?