Under-rated/Over-rated

briguy27

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 03:26 PM)
If you don't want to play, don't... you don't have to be a dick about it.

Or I can post whatever I want and tell you to shut your face. I know you've never been a dick about anything on here. :P

How exactly do you go about deciding what constitutes an overrated player and what constitutes an underrated one? Who is underrating these players and how are they doing it?

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 10:30 PM)
O - Michael Young, and any Angels player that is "freaking" loved by anyone on this board

Whoa, whoa, whoa hang on a gosh darn second. Are you saying you wouldn't guarantee Michael Young, king of the moderate power, no speed, no defense, very good contact, moderate on base, high strikeout ballplayer 85 MILLION DOLLARS over the next 6 years? FOOLISHNESS!

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 10:30 PM)
O - Michael Young, and any Angels player that is "freaking" loved by anyone on this board

U - I would meniton his name, but if I talk about how good he is he will no longer be underrated.

Not true, all their players are gods!!!! Aybar!!$#!@$!%!#^@@ Wohohohoho!!!@$!

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 08:11 PM)
Or I can post whatever I want and tell you to shut your face. I know you've never been a dick about anything on here. :P

How exactly do you go about deciding what constitutes an overrated player and what constitutes an underrated one? Who is underrating these players and how are they doing it?

The general populace?

And what, MWAH, a dickhead?

or to go the T2 route...

"Excuse me, did you just call MWAH a dips***?"

god i love that movie... almost as much as you, Kal.