Brando

Bmr31

Congrats on your 2000th post!    :headbang  :cheers  :bang

No wonder I've been feeling loser-ish of late, even Nat said so in so many words...2000 posts is WAY too f***in' much....I need a withdrawal from this site and Fri-Sat party binges are not nearly enough to eliminate my pasison for the Sox.

Molto, please ban me NOW. Temporarily at least, I need a couple of months off during weekdays...Please.

No wonder I've been feeling loser-ish of late, even Nat said so in so many words...2000 posts is WAY too f***in' much....I need a withdrawal from this site and Fri-Sat party binges are not nearly enough to eliminate my pasison for the Sox.

Molto, please ban me NOW.  Temporarily at least, I need a couple of months off during weekdays...Please.

:lol: Yeah i noticed when i was away on vacation, you came from nowhere and passed me like i was standing still.

Molto, please ban me NOW.  Temporarily at least, I need a couple of months off during weekdays...Please.

:lol: Yeah i noticed when i was away on vacation, you came from nowhere and passed me like i was standing still.

This site eats up on average about an hour of my schedule on weekdays, doesn't sound like much until you realize how much of a distaction it is for a fledging actor...

So Mario or Jason....if you have any soul or capacity for compassion...as much as I love this site and people here...please ban me for 2-3 months with a possibility of reinstatement...PLEASE, I BEG THEE

Do it swifly...NOW!

This site eats up on average about an hour of my schedule on weekdays, doesn't sound like much until you realize how much of a distaction it is for a fledging actor...

So Mario or Jason....if you have any soul or capacity for compassion...as much as I love this site and people here...please ban me for 2-3 months with a possibility of reinstatement...PLEASE, I BEG THEE

Do it swifly...NOW!

Dude watch it, they banned apu cuz of that lol. :nono

Do it swifly...NOW!

Dude watch it, they banned apu cuz of that lol. :nono

What part of "I want to be banned for a while" is not clear to you, my dear boy?

I just realized I passed the 2000 mark as well!!!!

BrandoFan, you're ass is mine...lol :bringit

surprise surprise, guess who is right behind YOUR ass dear? ;)

Those words sound like someone's asking for something!!! ;)

:)

or vice versa.

Vice versa doesn't swing here...lol

Should you ever be so crazy-lucky if your ass EVER got in my possession...mercy!

I luv it when they sound like Hawk Harrelson...:D

or vice versa.

Vice versa doesn't swing here...lol

Should you ever be so crazy-lucky if your ass EVER got in my possession...mercy!

I luv it when they sound like Hawk Harrelson...:D

Hawk is a old Southernly gentleman...I am a viril freak whose splendid vigor is unparalleled...we're practically twins sans the whole foreigner angle.

I expect not to be able to log onto to this site tomorrow afternoon...I am counting on you Mario/Jason.

I cannot be here any longer.  For now anyway.

You should type that in green, hun!!!

Oh piss off, will ya smartass?

Then you won't have me here!!! Now you've made Heather Lee cry! :(

I expect not to be able to log onto to this site tomorrow afternoon...I am counting on you Mario/Jason.

I am totally serious...f*** off!

Go play with someone else, alright?

I am totally serious...f*** off!

Go play with someone else, alright?

:angry: dont talk to her like that. :P

Uh, ever heard of will power?

Just say no to soxtalk.com. :D

I never feel guilty for posting too much. Brando is WAY too worried about what other people think..........especially people he probably wont ever meet. When im home i post, when im not, i dont. Who cares if you people think i have a life or not..........all that matters is having one or getting one! What others "think" isnt gonna change the facts. Me? Im f***ing jobless and cant spend money, and im moving cross country in 3 weeks. What the hell else do i have to do lol. :huh: Ill be here ALOT the next 3 weeks.

Uh, ever heard of will power?

Just say no to soxtalk.com. :D

I never feel guilty for posting too much. Brando is WAY too worried about what other people think..........especially people he probably wont ever meet. When im home i post, when im not, i dont. Who cares if you people think i have a life or not..........all that matters is having one or getting one! What others "think" isnt gonna change the facts. Me? Im f***ing jobless and cant spend money, and im moving cross country in 3 weeks. What the hell else do i have to do lol. :huh: Ill be here ALOT the next 3 weeks.

You go Bmr!