White Sox vs. Devil Rays, 6/25/07 (W)

Balance

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Jun 25, 2007 -> 03:35 PM)
You shouldn't read something into a written post.

Maybe I should have used :D

I don't think I ever have talked bad about a fellow soxtalk poster

Oh ya, I kind of figured you were making a point based on some of the other posters on the site making generic comments similar to that so I figured I'd make a generic post back (in no way was I meaning to imply you as one of those that calls other people bad fans...in fact you have long been one of the posters that I think exemplifies this place).

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have doubts as to whether Buehrle is around. I think Dye sticks around a while longer as teams are going to want to see him healthy before they are willing to give up what Kenny wants (otherwise you are best Dl'ing him, letting him get healthy in order to make sure he can play late this year and be 100% over the off-season. Than take your two draft picks for him as he will likely go to a team picking in the lower portion of the draft (ie >15).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 25, 2007 -> 05:59 PM)
I have doubts as to whether Buehrle is around. I think Dye sticks around a while longer as teams are going to want to see him healthy before they are willing to give up what Kenny wants (otherwise you are best Dl'ing him, letting him get healthy in order to make sure he can play late this year and be 100% over the off-season. Than take your two draft picks for him as he will likely go to a team picking in the lower portion of the draft (ie >15).

I just got a hunch that if Buehrle is traded it wont be until late July. Obviously I could be wrong but I'll guess that he's around for at least a few more starts.

Edited by Rowand44

Andy Gonzalez is the only complaint I have with Ozzie right now. Why is he starting? Why is he batting 2nd? But then again, if it wasn't for KW, he wouldn't be up in the MLB right now.

And he's safe at 1st.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 25, 2007 -> 04:16 PM)
I f***ing hate Andy Gonzalez. The fact that he's starting and batting second is a complete f***ing joke, he should be in AA.

Honestly I don't like Gonzalez, but I don't mind playing him just to see if he could be a worthy backup (but first lets get Iguchi's ass shipped out of here). Oh and I'd much rather see Gonzalez than Cintron.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 25, 2007 -> 06:16 PM)
I f***ing hate Andy Gonzalez. The fact that he's starting and batting second is a complete f***ing joke, he should be in AA.

I agree 100%. What the hell did this kid ever do to be starting everyday?? He is terrible, and there is no way he should be playing. Especially batting 2nd. Not like it really matters though.

QUOTE(diegotony06 @ Jun 25, 2007 -> 06:24 PM)
I agree 100%. What the hell did this kid ever do to be starting everyday?? He is terrible, and there is no way he should be playing. Especially batting 2nd. Not like it really matters though.

He hit a solid .240 with no power in Charlotte this season. Don't disrespect. He truly is one of the worst players in the major leagues, and not batting 8th or 9th when he has to play is troubling.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jun 25, 2007 -> 06:25 PM)
He hit a solid .240 with no power in Charlotte this season. Don't disrespect. He truly is one of the worst players in the major leagues, and not batting 8th or 9th when he has to play is troubling.

I'm still convinced that Gustavo Molina for his 18 career at bats was the worst hitter in the history of baseball and luckily we'll never see him in the majors again. Andy Gonzalez is right there with him though and is possibly the worst in baseball right now.

Danks is on his way out of the rotation.