Anyone out there with DePaul/New Trier

BrandoFan

Guest hotsoxchick1
What a sad, sad day! 

f***in' porch...what a way to go.

actually 2 of my cousins were there........and hurt... one serious and one with a few broken ribs and a broken leg.......

What a sad, sad day! 

actually 2 of my cousins were there........and hurt... one serious and one with a few broken ribs and a broken leg.......

Sorry to hear that, HSC. I hope they both make full and speedy recoveries.

What a sad, sad day! 

So sad, they just said that a 13th person died from this tragedy. May they all rest in peace.

Guest hotsoxchick1
What a sad, sad day! 

thanks for the well wishes...... my cousin franky is doing ok.. hes the one with the broken ribs and broken leg......he landed on top of the pile (for lack of better way to put it)......hes home....hard gettin around.. my other cousin tony is still in the hospital.. he had surgery to repair his hip, and leg which were basically shattered....lots of pins and screws in there holding things together now.. and he has a few broken ribs and a few million other things wrong... he landed in the mid to bottom of the pile...... he will be staying there for a little while.......but hes doing ok.... its my aunt im worried about.. its making her nuts.. the first thing she did when she found out that they were alive and going to be ok is rank them out ... she said and i quote..." you two ding bats live in the city all your lives and know that you never, ever, trust the porches on these houses, how many times you see on the news about them falling down" then she said a few other choice words... she was kinda pissed i think, and her way of expressing concern (ya know when your nervous and worried about something).........yes 2k another passed today......its a very sad tragedy indeed... makes ya think about the small things you take for granted....like things being structuraly sound around you.....