Rogo 3-4, HR, 2 RBI, R

Anderson 2-4, 3B, HR, 2 RBI, 2 R

Richar 1-4, 2B, R, K

Jacksonville 6 @ Birmingham 1

Egbert 5 IP, 2 R (1 ER), 5 K, 2 BB, 5 hits

Collaro 2-5, 2 K

Lucy 3-3, RBI, BB

Omogrosso made his first pro start and it was a good one in a 2-0 5 inning win

Another rain shortened game but OMoGrosso started in Zaleski's spot in the rotation. Zaleski is a true reliever as well anyway. It's Cassel's opening. Anyway: 5 IP, 0 R, 4 K, 1 BB, 2 hits

Schnur 2-3, HR #17, 2 RBI, R, K

Kanny won 2-1 in a 5 inning, rain shortened game

Long 5 IP, 1 R, 4 K, 0 BB, 4 hits

Carter 1-2, 2B, RBI

Great Falls 0 @ Billings 1

Burlington 4 @ Bristol 3

Logan Johnson with 2 doubles. I'm not a big fan of this guy prospect wise, but he is definitely way too good for Bristol. Maybe with all those college SS at Great Falls they figured he could at least start at Bristol, but it's a waste for him IMO.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Jun 25, 2007 -> 08:20 PM)
Logan Johnson already with 2 doubles. I'm not a big fan of this guy prospect wise, but he is definitely way too good for Bristol. Maybe with all those college SS at Great Falls they figured he could at least start at Bristol, but it's a waste for him IMO.

It's early, but Miranda looks like he's playing above the competition in GF, so there's a chance that there could be a domino effect of promotions in a few weeks.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 01:20 AM)
Logan Johnson with 2 doubles. I'm not a big fan of this guy prospect wise, but he is definitely way too good for Bristol. Maybe with all those college SS at Great Falls they figured he could at least start at Bristol, but it's a waste for him IMO.

Just for clarification, are you not a fan of his 'prospects' (ie his potential, his future) or are you not a fan of his for personal reasons (be it the Louisville thing, his hanging over the plate)? It's not at all a shot at you, I'm just interested in your opinion.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 01:39 AM)
Just for clarification, are you not a fan of his 'prospects' (ie his potential, his future) or are you not a fan of his for personal reasons (be it the Louisville thing, his hanging over the plate)? It's not at all a shot at you, I'm just interested in your opinion.

A little bit from both. I don't think he has Major League tools. I'm just saying people here have been excited about the guy (and for the round he was taken in why not), but I just don't see it.

He had a really hot weekend on a huge stage, nice job, but it was one weekend. I just see Adam Ricks in this guy in a lot of ways.