Carlos Lee

clujer420

I know that most of you have started to give Carlos some respect, but I was looking at his .270 average, and remembered just how poorly he started off this year. I realize that you can't really say "if you forget about this and this", but IF you overlook his 2 for 23 start, he's hitting .285 this season, which would be tops on the team. Pretty sad that .285 would lead the team, but that's the way it is right now. And his aggressiveness on the base paths and in the field have been much-improved over last season. He's setting a good example for others, and could really be a big part of this team later in the year. Either on the field, or for trade bait if we get a good offer from a team (maybe for a #3 or #4 starter or something).

The only thing I'd like to see from him right now is taking some more pitches. It seems like he always swings at the first pitch, and gets himself into 0-2, 1-2 holes quite often. It's difficult for ANYONE to hit in those situations, but especially a free-swinger like Carlos. In his last 10 games, he has drawn 0 walks and has struck out 7 times. At the same time, he's been hitting well (.341, 1 HR, 7 RBI), so it hasn't gone noticed. 0 walks in 10 games is unacceptable, though. Still, he's starting to heat up just when the Sox need him.

Way to go, El Caballo! :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1

hes still a dumbass.. but he did have a good weekend.. gotta give him that...........of course jimenez has surpassed lee in the dumbass catagory being promoted to super dumbass for his lack of luster on the field of late....... :D

hes still a dumbass.. but he did have a good weekend.. gotta give him that...........of course jimenez has surpassed lee in the dumbass catagory being promoted to super dumbass for his lack of luster on the field of late....... :D

Well aren't all your posts of just cheery nature today, HSC?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well aren't all your posts of just cheery nature today, HSC?

whats wrong with you???? crab ass..........i have never changed my position on jimenez... i have always wanted miles up here from the get go cause i did not like jimenez and his lazy ass... (im not roman the windsock).... and i have always called lee a dumbass.. i gave him a kudos for having a good weekend..... geez us what bug few up your ass today.......lol :D

Rex, just a tad off topic here, but can you share your thoughts on Bajenaru, and is Purvis beginning to turn things around down there? What's the deal with Brian West, I see he's on the DL, what's the reason? Thanks.

whats wrong with you???? crab ass..........i have never changed my position on jimenez... i have always wanted miles up here from the get go cause i did not like jimenez and his lazy ass... (im not roman the windsock).... and i have always called lee a dumbass.. i gave him a kudos for having a good weekend..... geez us what bug few up your ass today.......lol :D

Nothing is up my ass at all. It was just the first two posts of yours I read today sounded pretty negative, so I thought maybe someboday pissed in your Cheerios or something. ;-)

Say something nice about SOMEONE, k? Anybody! :D

Rex, just a tad off topic here, but can you share your thoughts on Bajenaru, and is Purvis beginning to turn things around down there?  What's the deal with Brian West, I see he's on the DL, what's the reason?  Thanks.

Baj has been arguably our best reliever the past month. He has good stuff and has been consistent all year. He definitely has a chance to make it to the Bigs in the bullpen, whether the Sox or someone else's.

Too early to tell with Purvis. He is just now coming back from surgery, so it will take some time to see the real effects. Some guys get better after Tommy John surgery, so who knows?

Not sure of the details with West. I heard his elbow was bothering him so they put him on the DL. Never heard any kind of diagnosis.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Nothing is up my ass at all.  It was just the first two posts of yours I read today sounded pretty negative, so I thought maybe someboday pissed in your Cheerios or something.  ;-)

Say something nice about SOMEONE, k?  Anybody!  :D

lol.. where were ya a few minutes ago when i was tootin miles horn??? or olivos?? lol i said something nice about two people now....and you missed both...... :lol:

Nothing is up my ass at all.  It was just the first two posts of yours I read today sounded pretty negative, so I thought maybe someboday pissed in your Cheerios or something.  ;-)

lol.. where were ya a few minutes ago when i was tootin miles horn??? or olivos?? lol i said something nice about two people now....and you missed both...... :lol:

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??? :lol: :lol:

:ph34r:

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok 2k.. this was an A and B conversation.. so C your way out........... :D rex and i get along just fine.....and its because of that we can banter back and forth like we do....... ;) :D

ok 2k.. this was an A and B conversation.. so C your way out........... :D rex and i get along just fine.....and its because of that we can banter back and forth like we do....... ;) :D

We call it foreplay. LOL

HSC, my "hositility" and "pissing in your Cheerios" posts were all about the first two of the day I read from you. Of course it is only a matter of time before you are kissing Olivo or Miles butt.

Guest hotsoxchick1

We call it foreplay. LOL

HSC, my "hositility" and "pissing in your Cheerios" posts were all about the first two of the day I read from you. Of course it is only a matter of time before you are kissing Olivo or Miles butt.

ahh rex.. you know nothing gets me hotter than banter back and forth with you hon...... ;) your a bit late on the olivo/miles thing though.. already kissed olivos and have been for some time now.. and as for miles...well soon enough my dear.. soon enough........... :D their butts are all mine..... :headbang

We call it foreplay. LOL

ahh rex.. you know nothing gets me hotter than banter back and forth with you hon...... ;) your a bit late on the olivo/miles thing though.. already kissed olivos and have been for some time now.. and as for miles...well soon enough my dear.. soon enough........... :D their butts are all mine..... :headbang

I meant it is only a matter of time ON ANY GIVEN DAY that you will kiss Olivo and/or Miles butts. :)

With the way Carlos kills the scrubs, I don't think I will ever have a bad word for him. Saw him at Grandstand after the Friday game and thanked him for being cub killer #1.

I gave Rowand words of encouragement Friday at Grandstand too, looks like they helped. :D

With the way Carlos kills the scrubs, I don't think I will ever have a bad word for him. Saw him at Grandstand after the Friday game and thanked him for being cub killer #1.

I gave Rowand words of encouragement Friday at Grandstand too, looks like they helped.  :D

Hey Zack can you talk to Konerko and Koch for us? :lol:

I gave Rowand words of encouragement Friday at Grandstand too, looks like they helped.  :D

I wish I could bump into them and hit them with my midas touch.

I think others would like to hit them with more than that.

Guest hotsoxchick1

I wish I could bump into them and hit them with my midas touch.

I think others would like to hit them with more than that.

rocks and sticks came to mind.. so does bricks and wrecking balls......... :lol:

GROUP HUG TIME!! :)

WTG Caballo! His defense is poor but he leads the team in ribbies so Ill take it. Ive ripped on him a lot recently and Im sorry for that. He really has done well.

Ya know what it seems like to me? I rip on all the pitchers and and hsc rips on all the hitters. Does anyone else notice that or is it just me?