670 THE SCORE webcast, etc.

reposted for my fellow cubicle-bound sports enthusiasts....

-----

new beginning for the cubs? beginning of the end for the sox? sound off about this past weekend's lopsided sweep (and/or any relevant chicago sports talk) with 670 THE SCORE's mike north (6-10 a.m. CST) and boers & bernstein (2-6 p.m. CST) each weekday in a unique, text/video/voice-activated setting. visit http://www.paltalk.com/670thescore/ to register an account and commence the verbal hardball.

Score picked the wrong day to plant this s*** on soxtalk... don't report a Buehrle contract is imminent, it makes us angry when it doesn't come true....

A lot of emotions when it comes to Buehrle... when the Sox extended Vazquez and Contreras I was pissed, Buehrle, I'd be very happy.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 11:00 AM)
Score picked the wrong day to plant this s*** on soxtalk... don't report a Buehrle contract is imminent, it makes us angry when it doesn't come true....

A lot of emotions when it comes to Buehrle... when the Sox extended Vazquez and Contreras I was pissed, Buehrle, I'd be very happy.

^^^

I was just going to say that. The score sucks, it must be rough to be shilling it. Poor old Gil.