Buehrle Fest

DBAHO

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 11:26 AM)
they certainly left ESPN 1000 for a lot less, who knows, we could be listening to the Sox on B96 next year.

ROTFLMAO.. The killer beeeee..

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 04:26 PM)
If this turns out to be false, and given the large number of people falling for it (not just WSCR), there is another possibility to consider here.

The Sox may have done this intentionally to expose the "source" - like a mole hunt. I wouldn't put it past KW. Just a thought.

No way the Sox would do this, as it only makes their fans more upset if Buehrle is eventually traded.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 11:27 AM)
Ok folks. It is time to start calling the Score. Let's de-pants these fools. Call them on their journalistic credibility and usual misinformation. I already tried posting in the "Argue, Argue" section of the Score sight, but it is not posted yet.

They want the calls-Ignore the broadcasts and handle by e mail

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 11:24 AM)
Might it be something started by the Sox and Buehrle's camp to try and show he would have been willing to take less money to stay here? In the end, KW will trade Buehrle and say the package was just to good to not do.

Unfortunately, with this rumor seemingly being BS, it's just another s***ty moment for Sox fans this year.

It's almost surely a move by the Sox to use the media to bump up Buehrle's trade value.

QUOTE(hitlesswonder @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 04:30 PM)
It's almost surely a move by the Sox to use the media to bump up Buehrle's trade value.

If true, they're even dumber and more arrogant than I thought they were. The timing was definitely not right for something like this, as our fans are pissed off enough with things.

mike murphy is on now, I'm sure it will break his heart to tell us it is bull. He was just saying congratulations Sox fans your work and your threats to cancel season tickets are why Mark is being resigned. Now he is going to pleasure himself as he tells us that it was not true and that the Sox don't love you. blah blah blah

Here's mike murphy, he' the man with the worst on the Score

Here's mike murphy, he's a cubbie lovin blow hard nothing more

QUOTE(hitlesswonder @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 11:30 AM)

And to piss Mark off. Yea, that would be just brilliant.

if this is false, I can't imagine it could be the Sox trying a molehunt, or shall I say hope it wouldn't be. If they wanted to do it with the MB situation, I think they would put out a false trade rumor and trace it back. This would be unfairly toying with the fans, while a trade rumor would kind of get swept up in the others out there.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 11:27 AM)
ROTFLMAO.. The killer beeeee..

COOL JAZZ..... WNUA ninety-five point fiiiiiiive..... AND THE SOX!

"we have Billy Ocean Caribbean Queen comin at ya, then Whitney Houston and Saving Up My Love, followed by Farmio, Chris Singleton, Chris Rongey and exciting WHITE SOX BASEBALL!

QUOTE(103 mph screwball @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 11:31 AM)
mike murphy is on now, I'm sure it will break his heart to tell us it is bull. He was just saying congratulations Sox fans your work and your threats to cancel season tickets are why Mark is being resigned. Now he is going to pleasure himself as he tells us that it was not true and that the Sox don't love you. blah blah blah

Here's mike murphy, he' the man with the worst on the Score

Here's mike murphy, he's a cubbie lovin blow hard nothing more

Let me continue your poetry....

Listening to Mike Murphy makes me feel like a cheap whore.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 11:33 AM)
I will say this...

The Score keeps promoting the Brute and the Highlands at Grand Geneva. I golfed there earlier this month and both courses were in tip top shape!!

I agree 100%.

So, again on the scoreboard update it was announce that a deal has been done somewhere in the neighborhood of 4 years and $50+ million. Why would they be continuing to broadcast this information if it is indeed bulls***??? Wouldnt someone at the Score tell them all to shut the hell up and not make any more comments?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 11:33 AM)
Offman continues to report this like it's a done deal.

"So Buehrle is staying a Jaque Jones . . . he might be staying too."

Dear god this is a clusterf*** of ineptitude.

he did this on the 12:30 update? Awesome, I love their explinations when this stuff explodes in their face. "Oh, well, we have sources that we trusted before and they let us down this time..."