White Sox Devil Rays, 6/27/07 (W)

Balance

QUOTE(BearSox @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 01:46 AM)
I don't know... a blown game by the pen would remove all false hope KW might have right now. With that being said however, I want someone else to blow the games cause I still like Mac and want him to throw stikes and pitch like he used to.

I don't think anybody with any sense has any false hope about getting back into the wildcard race.

team is too flawed.

just like to win an occasional game after 5-22, which was awfully brutal

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JUSTgottaBELIEVE @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 08:43 PM)
i know that was 100% sarcastic

but seriously don't you think that having pods in the lineup does help this team score more runs? or would you say its merely a coincidence, honestly

Podsednik in the lineup does help the lineup score more runs. He's certaintly a better option than Erstad, A. Gonzalez, or the current reincarnation of Iguchi. That doesn't change a whole lot when the only two threats in the lineup are Konerko and Thome.

Key is having someone, anyone, capable of reaching base. What Podsednik brings is our best option, but we can and should do much better in the future.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 08:50 PM)
Podsednik in the lineup does help the lineup score more runs. He's certaintly a better option than Erstad, A. Gonzalez, or the current reincarnation of Iguchi. That doesn't change a whole lot when the only two threats in the lineup are Konerko and Thome.

Key is having someone, anyone, capable of reaching base. What Podsednik brings is our best option, but we can and should do much better in the future.

fair enough

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 08:55 PM)
Damn what is with MacDougal and his wildness this year?

People just aren't swinging at it for some reason.

my God, Boone Logan has improved drastically from last year. He's a straight up pimp.

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 08:57 PM)
Boone Logan has become a rock solid part of our bullpen.

for better or for worse.

yeah hes been very good....when he gets his breaking ball over against lefties hes tough to hit

QUOTE(BearSox @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He was something like 15-4 with a 1.5 ERA... Would have had more wins if not for an injury that landed him on the 15 day... I curse the day he was trade to the Angels for Schoenweiss.

Yeah, it used to be like that for me, but I was Lorenzo Barcelo. I curse the day they stopped making MVP baseball games, and started with this MLB THE SHOW s***