Treos, Blackberrys, RAZRs, and other cell phones

kapkomet

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jul 2, 2007 -> 09:29 AM)
I ended up getting a Envy - which I think will do everything I need it to. I accessed soxtalk on it this weekend and it came up pretty fast and just like it does on my blackberry service, so I can't complain.

I don't even know what that it, but in any event good luck and have fun with it. # still the same, right?

Yes.

It's an LG phone with Verizon. I just ended up deciding that I really needed the email and IM capabilities and everything else I wouldn't need.

The only issue I have at this point is trying to get it to sync - there's two different products and I'm almost certain that I don't have one or the other. The "email" program that Verizon has just started yesterday and the people at the store had just about no idea how it really worked. Today, I'm going to call and find out from the call center and hope that I have a better idea.

I recently got the u740 by Samsung for Verizon.

It's a neat design, full keyboard and flips two ways. one as a phone, the other as a keyboard.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it uses Verizon's web browser and you can't download AIM or Yahoo messenger for it but instead have to use the s***eous Mobile IM from Verizon which uses txt msgs for every IM.

Makes me wish I bought a T-Mobile Kickstand 3