Anyone see this fight at the game?

southsider2k5

I was in my usual place, 534 on Sunday

the Sunday brawel was a few sections to the left of us, and towards the top

it was hard to see exactly what happened - a shoe did get tossed from there down below and I hope no one got hurt -

a lot of liquds were tossed at various points -

lots of security showed up and lots of fighting and I saw security kind of fling a guy down a few rows - several people were expelled that I saw, including two women

but since fighting is so low class done by low class people, I didn't watch it and went back to watching the game

zach in the speedo and matching bikini top are a sight that starts fights all on their own........... :D  you just dont know what your missing out on 2k....... ;)

Yep, had the speedo and the bikini top on while sitting in section 162 Friday and skybox 247 Sunday.

Come see me sporting it in 162 on Tuesday.

it was hard to see exactly what happened - a shoe did get tossed from there down below and I hope no one got hurt -

lots of security showed up and lots of fighting and I saw security kind of fling a guy down a few rows - several people were expelled that I saw, including two women

but since fighting is so low class done by low class people, I didn't watch it and went back to watching the game

At one point i was the only one in my section actually concentrating on the game, and i told people to sit down that were standing up just to watch the fight

At one point i was the only one in my section actually concentrating on the game, and i told people to sit down that were standing up just to watch the fight

Sorry about that, but I love a good chick fight :lol:

I travel 205 miles one way, take a day off of work and arrange a substitute for Sunday services so I can attend all three games, $80 to board my dogs, parking costs, food at the ballpark, etc etc etc, and I am going to sit and watch a bunch of druken assholes act out their stupid tough guy fantasies or watch the game I have traveled so far and spent so much to see -

and what concerns me is what, whether there are a couple of lowlifes brawling in the stands or whether the Sox win -

not much of a choice, is there?

we should sit together, koch -

Regarding Saturday's game, friend of mine told me about a fight on that fan deck out behind center field, that took about 10 cops and another 10 security guards to finally get control of.

f***ing savages.

It's only a game. It's okay to talk a little smack and have fun w/it, but throwing blows and getting booked b/c of a baseball game is stupid.

I travel 205 miles one way, take a day off of work and arrange a substitute for Sunday services so I can attend all three games, $80 to board my dogs, parking costs, food at the ballpark, etc etc etc, and I am going to sit and watch a bunch of druken assholes act out their stupid tough guy fantasies or watch the game I have traveled so far and spent so much to see -

and what concerns me is what, whether there are a couple of lowlifes brawling in the stands or whether the Sox win -

not much of a choice, is there?

we should sit together, koch -

Ya, i took my 15 second look at it between pitches...then it was back to the ballgame. Same thing happened during Hawks/Blues game 2002 playoffs game 4...anybody who was there knows the brawl that ensued with about 8 seconds left in the game...Hawks down 1-0, offensive zone faceoff...and i'm trying to concentrate on the game with an absolute brawl going on 2 sections over

Regarding Saturday's game,  friend of mine told me  about a fight on that fan deck out behind center field, that took about 10 cops and another 10 security guards to finally get control of.

f***ing savages.

It's only a game. It's okay to talk a little smack and have fun w/it, but throwing blows and getting booked b/c of a baseball game is stupid.

I had the greatest time Friday...met some good Cubs fans, 21 or 22 year olds, gettin pretty drunk, but they knew their stuff and we went back and forth the whole game. We realized it was just a game, like you said. Real funny, knowledgeable talk was had by all...enjoyable experience. I appreciate the random times i end up sitting by people that really know the game well and can talk some good baseball and can have a good time.

I'd sure like the number to Goodwins eye doctor.. cause we were sitting right behind him and while we could see something was going on.. no way we could tell if they were male or female. And it was a security guard who fell. He made it sound like people were getting tossed around. Idiot.

And the crowd was extremely tame, IMO.

I was sitting in 531 and there were some girls throwing punches. Either that or some people skipped the parade yesterday for the game.

No way! Section 531? What row were u in?

CWSOX45

I started out in 24, but then my wife has a heights problem so we moved down and sat in the 2nd row for the last inning or so.

And I was wondering what got thrown down there also. I thought it was a shoe at first and was hoping it didn't hit anyone on the way down.

Holy s***, I was in row 26. LOL. How did I miss you?

CWSOX45

I was in my brand new AL All star jersey. We sat in 13 and 14. It was kind of funny I kept thinking I wonder if anyone from the board is sitting up here, lol.

I was wearing my Maggs jersey, I did notice someone wearing an all-star jersey though!

CWSOX45

We realized it was just a game, like you said. Real funny, knowledgeable talk was had by all...enjoyable experience. I appreciate the random times i end up sitting by people that really know the game well and can talk some good baseball and can have a good time.

that is exactly how is should be...relax and enjoy, and knock back a few beers, and talk baseball w/those seated around you. you can get some pretty interesting perspectives from those around you.

I'd sure like the number to Goodwins eye doctor.. cause we were sitting right behind him and while we could see something was going on.. no way we could tell if they were male or female. And it was a security guard who fell. He made it sound like people were getting tossed around. Idiot.

And the crowd was extremely tame, IMO.

I was sitting in 531 and there were some girls throwing punches. Either that or some people skipped the parade yesterday for the game.

No way! Section 531? What row were u in?

CWSOX45

I started out in 24, but then my wife has a heights problem so we moved down and sat in the 2nd row for the last inning or so.

And I was wondering what got thrown down there also. I thought it was a shoe at first and was hoping it didn't hit anyone on the way down.

Holy s***, I was in row 26. LOL. How did I miss you?

CWSOX45

Because no one f***ing communicates around here!!

Would it have been that difficult to list your seat locations on Thursday..?

Geezzzzus! :P :rolleyes:

I would have, but I was invited on Saturday at the last second by a friend. I had no idea where the seats were, all I knew was that I was going. That's good enough for me!!

CWSOX45

We realized it was just a game, like you said. Real funny, knowledgeable talk was had by all...enjoyable experience. I appreciate the random times i end up sitting by people that really know the game well and can talk some good baseball and can have a good time.

that is exactly how is should be...relax and enjoy, and knock back a few beers, and talk baseball w/those seated around you. you can get some pretty interesting perspectives from those around you.

Like what it's like to live with your head up your ass like most Cub "fans" :headbang