Official Why Not Thread

Rishard101

well after getting swept by the Cubs this team was officially considered dead by everyone everywhere. So now there is no pressure on this team they have won 4 in a row, maybe just maybe we can go on a historic run and make the playoffs. I'm feeling about a 10 game win streak one loss followed by an 8 gamer to get right back in it. Call me what ever you want but I just have that feeling.

For more than 40 years, i've never considered the Sox dead, why start now? :P

The year i was born, the Go Go Sox went to the World Series, there's gotta be something to that, right?

Ya, i'm old, :D but i have never stopped believing in the Chicago White Sox, and i never will. I just kick back and watch........ ;)

:gosox2: :gosox1: :gosox3:

:cheers

We have 12 games left against CLE and 14 against DET (I may have counted wrong). So I still have hope.

They have both played so good they are bound to cool off.

LETS GO SOX!

Edited by striker62704

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Jun 29, 2007 -> 05:53 AM)
This team has to play better than .700 baseball for the remainder of the season to have a shot at the playoffs.

And this team is not capable of doing that, but the eternal optimists aren't going to grasp the reality of the situation. I just hope that Ken Williams is not one of them.

If we would have swept the Royals, it might have been a starting point.

Now the good feeling of starting to hit vs. Tampa is gone.

To get shut down like that the last six innings is ridiculous.

Bannister was bad early. He should have been abused tonight.

Look at who's in our lineup right now....we have so many guys who should be on the bench or in the minors. Only Konerko, Iguchi, Thome, and AJP should be starting in the majors right now. The Tampa series was a nice breather on what's been a miserable year, but it's hard to imagine any scenario when we can even get within 6 or 7 games of the division lead the rest of the way. our schedule during the 2nd half is incredibly tough.