SouthSidePride05

I saw the movie, "1408", last night. I won't go into whether I'd recommend it or not, or give away any spoilers, but there was something in one of the first scenes that surprised me. John Cusack walks into a motel room, puts his stuff onto his bed, throws his hat onto the bed, and the camera zooms in on the hat. Oddly enough, it was a Sox hat. Why they showed that, I have no idea. Isn't he a Cubs fan? While I was thinking about this during the movie, I thought to myself.. they should've renamed the movie to "1908". :D

I thought it was pretty neat when he threw down the Sox hat. Had it been a Cubs hat that would have portrayed his character as a lame loser. Anyway, again without giving anything away about the movie, I thought it was really good and spooky.

:gosox3: :fthecubs

QUOTE(BigEdWalsh @ Jun 29, 2007 -> 12:10 PM)
I thought it was pretty neat when he threw down the Sox hat. Had it been a Cubs hat that would have portrayed his character as a lame loser. Anyway, again without giving anything away about the movie, I thought it was really good and spooky.

:gosox3: :fthecubs

strange ending, makes you think

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jun 29, 2007 -> 12:43 PM)
I didnt even notice the whitesox hat, now im going to have to watch it again :P

I missed it too.

Don't matter. It was a good movie regardless.

SPOILERS!!!!

I got really pissed when he woke up on the beach and it gave us the appearance that he was just having a dream of sorts. But it was a nice twist to make that part of the hotel room.