TicketBrokers

Greg The Bull Luzinski

Just curious if anybody here has had any positive experiences in purchases concert tickets through ticketbrokers. Would anybody care to recommend a good one? I am sort of nervous about buying through a ticketbroker because I am not sure what backs up the purchase say ... if the tickets get lost in the mail. I just want to make sure I get my money's worth.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 29, 2007 -> 03:04 PM)
Just curious if anybody here has had any positive experiences in purchases concert tickets through ticketbrokers. Would anybody care to recommend a good one? I am sort of nervous about buying through a ticketbroker because I am not sure what backs up the purchase say ... if the tickets get lost in the mail. I just want to make sure I get my money's worth.

Craigslist is better than any of that s***. You can go directly to the person's home and pick up the tickets. Won't get lost in the mail that way.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 30, 2007 -> 03:50 PM)
That one is interesting, never used that one before.

I've used similar things, ie exchanging PMs or e-mails on a message board, only suggestion I would have is meet at a neutral location. I am paranoid when it comes to things like this. I've used restaurants/malls and gas stations on busy intersections...

hey just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you!!

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jul 2, 2007 -> 03:17 PM)
I've used similar things, ie exchanging PMs or e-mails on a message board, only suggestion I would have is meet at a neutral location. I am paranoid when it comes to things like this. I've used restaurants/malls and gas stations on busy intersections...

hey just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you!!

I'm safe to meet up with. I've put only 3 posters from here in the hospital. ;)