SSR: Unkind Words For Sox Management

Chisoxfn

Streaming Version of the Show

Mario & Jason are back after a 10 day hiatus. In the last show they discussed the fact that the season should in fact be declared over and since the last show GM Ken Williams agreed. However, Jason & Mario couldn't ignore the new Buehrle situation and Gage felt it was necessary to rip management for the mistake they are making. The duo also discussed the logic behind moving certain players as well as the development of John Danks and the Chicago Bulls draft.

OK. I've listened to the show.

1) Kobe isn't going to win 7 rings with the Bulls.

2) Mark can go, Mark can stay, don't matter to me. I was actually getting more upset while Jason was ranting more than anything.

3) I loved the bit about Jason making names not botching them or whatever it was, that made me laugh,

4) Mario needs to be the bad cop and tell the Gager to not curse on the air. :)

5) I'd like to hear more minor league stuff, I don't follow it as much as others do. Maybe that's more for when Heads or Dan are on. Wait, I'll be damned if I listen to Heads for an hour and 15 minutes. That's more than anyone needs.

Overall, it was another fun show to hear. Can't wait till the FIRE SALE~!~!~! comes and we get some ranting and raving.

Grease, and DBAHO, please chime in on this when you hear it as well.

Good stuff guys. First time I've listened and I really enjoyed it, very entertaining.

Gage, I couldn't agree more with you on the Buehrle stuff. I agree with absolutely everything you said about Mark and the Sox management in this instance. But my god shut up about Kobe :) . Not a chance in hell that Kobe is in a Bulls uniform this season.

Mario, you were absolutely hilarious there at the end. I'll say though that I completely disagree with you on Andy Gonzalez, he might be an ok bench player, but he should never even come close to the starting lineup.

Entertaining show guys. Some thoughts;

1 - Jason was upset and had to go for a #1. Classic line there Mario. :lol:

2 - No suprise on Buerhle, pretty much summing up most of our opinions really.

3 - Kobe in Chicago. Uhhhh no. Maybe time for Darko talk next week though. :crying

4 - With the Chris Young, I can't remember if this was true or not, but at the time there was some talk maybe Anderson could have been included instead. I love Vazquez, but I still didn't like that deal as it was hard to give up on argubly our best prospect who compares to Mike Cameron. Sure he's not producing now, but it's very hard for a young player to produce in the majors instantly.

5 - I agree on having a minor league segment. At least in this utterly depressing season, you want to have something good to focus on.

6 - Does anyone else think Jason could just talk to himself for an hour on this show? :D

Another thing that I forgot to add: When you were talking about who the Sox 5th starter would be if the Vazquez deal was never made, you guys mentioned that it'd probably be Gavin. Thing is, most likely Gavin would have never been here if not for the Vaz trade in the first place.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jul 3, 2007 -> 11:42 PM)
430 views and only a few posts...

Gager you might be in danger of getting the ax if the ratings don't improve :)

I want to listen to this, but I'm at home for the week. So I'm not on long enough to hear it in a sitting. I'll be trying to check this one out on Saturday, even if something happens in the next couple days to make the show dated.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jul 3, 2007 -> 10:49 PM)
I want to listen to this, but I'm at home for the week. So I'm not on long enough to hear it in a sitting. I'll be trying to check this one out on Saturday, even if something happens in the next couple days to make the show dated.

I'll hang up and wait for my answer then. :bang

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jul 4, 2007 -> 01:42 PM)
430 views and only a few posts...

Gager you might be in danger of getting the ax if the ratings don't improve :)

Are you volunteering your services there Ian? :P

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jul 4, 2007 -> 01:10 AM)
Are you volunteering your services there Ian? :P

If I need to be the bad guy and fire Gage I will. :D

If the question is would I host the show, no comment on that. Direct all questions to mah agent. :usa