Bush commutes Scooter Libby

Rex Kickass

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jul 11, 2007 -> 06:53 AM)
I like Fred Thompson - a lot. The guy is a straight shooter, something we desparately need. Of course, the Democrat war machine is going to take everything he's done for the past 50 years and regurgitate how much he's a flaming idiot, but meh, it's the same old s***.

I find it ironic that conservative's are always yapping about "liberal" hollywood and actors sticking there nose in politics. Yet conservatives voted in Ronald Reagan, an actor and now Fred Thompson.

I'd love Fred Thompson to be president. I mean america is F'd anyways. Might as well elect someone who finish us off.

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Jul 12, 2007 -> 02:37 PM)
I find it ironic that conservative's are always yapping about "liberal" hollywood and actors sticking there nose in politics. Yet conservatives voted in Ronald Reagan, an actor and now Fred Thompson.

I'd love Fred Thompson to be president. I mean america is F'd anyways. Might as well elect someone who finish us off.

You don't EVER see any of these "liberals" run for office, do you? It's because they are straw people, at best.

Fred Thompson did a lot of stuff before he ever was "an actor". But don't let that get in the way of a good story.

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Jul 19, 2007 -> 09:28 PM)
Kap: you're right. Before he was an actor, he was a Senator. Before he was a Senator, he was a lobbyist.

For NARAL. (A Reproductive Rights advocacy group)

Actually he was a consultant for a lawfirm that was a lobbyist for NARAL. He billed 14 hours time over his time at the firm. Not much lobbying going on there from Fred. Nice try.