Kobayashi goes down like Frazier!

DrunkBomber

I saw that this was in the catch all thread but I figured it deserved its own.

Joey Chestnut brings the esteemed Mustard belt back to the states where it belongs.

Kobayashi blames loss on the Grand Jury's crack down on performance enhancing drugs and a late night at Scores with Pacman....details to follow as they come.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Jul 4, 2007 -> 06:11 PM)
I saw that this was in the catch all thread but I figured it deserved its own.

Joey Chestnut brings the esteemed Mustard belt back to the states where it belongs.

Kobayashi blames loss on the Grand Jury's crack down on performance enhancing drugs and a late night at Scores with Pacman....details to follow as they come.

Way to go Chestnut! :headbang

I was watching this... that Kobayashi practically threw up all the food in his mouth at the end, it was sick. And then he tried to re-eat it and the rest of the hot dogs. He's such a sore loser, and his jaw didn't look stiff to me.

GO USA, woot!

QUOTE(BearSox @ Jul 4, 2007 -> 01:20 PM)
I was watching this... that Kobayashi practically threw up all the food in his mouth at the end, it was sick. And then he tried to re-eat it and the rest of the hot dogs. He's such a sore loser, and his jaw didn't look stiff to me.

GO USA, woot!

Thats disgusting, I didnt watch it and I guess Im glad. I really wouldnt want to see someone trying to eat stuff they regurgitated.

Edited by DrunkBomber

QUOTE(BearSox @ Jul 4, 2007 -> 02:20 PM)

GO USA, woot!

Come on, I'm happy too, but Kobayashi basically made this what it is today. No need to take shots at one of my heroes.

Pretty amazing how these eating records don't get edged out, ever. When the record's broken, it's usually just destroyed.

:headbang :usa

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Jul 4, 2007 -> 01:23 PM)
Thats disgusting, I didnt watch it and I guess Im glad. I really wouldnt want to see someone trying to eat stuff they regurgitated.

I only watched it cause I was bored and nothing else was on. I wasn't expecting him to do that, and I kinda wish I hadn't watched it.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 4, 2007 -> 08:31 PM)
Um, I've watched these events a few times and no one ever mentions that doing that s*** cannot possibly be good for you. Do they puke or s*** it all out afterwards?? Are the examined by doctors before and after the event? This 'sport' will come to a tragic end.

I dont know exactly what safety precautions are taken but I would have to think they at least sign liability waivers.

at the end of the event you can see him throw up and eat it in a futile attempt not to be disqualified. Hes eating it for about a minute after its over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKqaX9HmQgw

Edited by DrunkBomber

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Jul 4, 2007 -> 08:40 PM)
I dont know exactly what safety precautions are taken but I would have to think they at least sign liability waivers.

at the end of the event you can see him throw up and eat it in a futile attempt not to be disqualified. Hes eating it for about a minute after its over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKqaX9HmQgw

I say within the next 12 months someone's stomach or intestines explode during one of these events.

It's no different than that 'hold your wee for a wii' non sense.