White Sox vs. Twins, Game 1 of DH, 7/06/07 (L)

BearSox

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 04:28 PM)
Poopsy and Heads --

I've never been a fan of placing pitchers who have predominantly started in their careers into the bullpen. Yes, I know it is common across baseball; but in my opinion, it's impractical with this current ballclub. With our starting pitching staff featuring four starters who consistently pitch deep, the opportunity for innings will rarely present itself.

Ask yourselves this, what's better for Egbert's future? Pitching out of the bullpen in Chicago, or starting in Charlotte?

I'm sorry, I just don't want to watch either of the three pitch again this year. :P

man we have to trade Dye soon. i'm tired of seeing him go 0 for 5 at the plate. pretty soon, that average might dip below .200.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 02:28 PM)
Poopsy and Heads --

I've never been a fan of placing pitchers who have predominantly started in their careers into the bullpen. Yes, I know it is common across baseball; but in my opinion, it's impractical with this current ballclub. With our starting pitching staff featuring four starters who consistently pitch deep, the opportunity for innings will rarely present itself.

Ask yourselves this, what's better for Egbert's future? Pitching out of the bullpen in Chicago, or starting in Charlotte?

Aye, aye. I agree with this, truly. I'm just getting so damn tired of watching the same old trash over and over again. Anything that would be a change would be a beautiful thing, to me.

Dam, they are starting football season sooner every year. I expected more from the Bears D today, seeing that the Vikings are not an offensive powerhouse. That being said, the game would have been easier to win if Rex did not fumble six more snaps. Losing by 10 to the Vikings hurts. I can't wait for monotone Lovie in the postgame.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dam, they are starting football season sooner every year. I expected more from the Bears D today, seeing that the Vikings are not an offensive powerhouse. That being said, the game would have been easier to win if Rex did not fumble six more snaps. Losing by 10 to the Vikings hurts. I can't wait for monotone Lovie in the postgame.

I can't wait for Football season to start. Lovie Smith's Chicago Bears will dominate the Minnesota ViQueens for years on end. In fact, we will OWN the entire NFC North for the next 3-5 years easy.

Meeting of the minds: Manager Ozzie Guillen's office served as Friday's locale for a staff meeting involving general manager Ken Williams, assistant general manager Rick Hahn and Guillen's coaching staff. The primary point of the meeting was to discuss what the team needs to put a run together and get back into possible playoff contention.

Just put your John Hancock on the document Kenny and Ozzie. Damn pen, its run out again. Just use your own blood. Alright there. You will be in playoff contention in a month. Remember to look surprised when the Twins, the Indians, the Tigers and their minor league teams all fall asleep for the next 2 months.

satan.jpg

Great, we'll have a moral victory to hand our hats on.

"This team didn't give up."

"Maybe the runs will carry over."

I'm surprised no one has used the heat excuse. The tiny bits of black on the White Sox jerseys have obviously given the Twins an advantage. All sunlight across Earth is being directed right onto them.