Local H and White Sox team up

The Critic

I didn't see this anywhere, and don't really know where to put the thread, so here is as good as anywhere else.

Check out the "ad" at Local H's website:

http://www.localh.com/

On July 14th the Sox are holding The Nike+ Rock N Run, which starts at Old Comiskey's home plate, ends inside USCF and is followed by a free concert by Local H.

Sounds like fun!

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 11:43 AM)
I didn't see this anywhere, and don't really know where to put the thread, so here is as good as anywhere else.

Check out the "ad" at Local H's website:

http://www.localh.com/

On July 14th the Sox are holding The Nike+ Rock N Run, which starts at Old Comiskey's home plate, ends inside USCF and is followed by a free concert by Local H.

Sounds like fun!

Holy Crap, I miss all the fun.

I hope the White Sox did their homework on this band. Scottie's lyrics aren't pg-13 and he doesn't compromise them for anyone. A few years ago the organizers of a street fest pulled the plug on them during a show when they were asked to chill out on the profanity and of course they refused.

Edited by LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(Shanks @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 02:48 PM)
Local H is a phenomenal pair of musicians

I really do wish they'd get a full-time bassist so Scott could concentrate on his guitar parts.

I've seen him in a couple of his full-band side projects (most notably Cisco Pike) and he is a damn good player when he can just let it rip.

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 03:41 PM)
He played before the game last night and did the national anthem. songs were great, kinda messed up the high note on the anthem, though.

yep, the pre-game entertainment with him playing songs were pretty good. The national anthem wasn't so hot though.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 12:20 PM)
Holy Crap, I miss all the fun.

I hope the White Sox did their homework on this band. Scottie's lyrics aren't pg-13 and he doesn't compromise them for anyone...

This is true.

"You crass fat ass!!!" :P