White Sox vs. Twins, Game 2 of DH, 7/06/07 (L)

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Allsox @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agree 100%. I'm tired of the Twin ass-kissing by everyone in the Sox organization for the last 5 yrs. Everyone else beats them and has no problem wiping them out of the playoffs but listen to our guys and you'd think the Twins have won the last 5 World Series :angry:

they just love to play our sox. i guess it's because we're everything they're not.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 10:31 PM)
God, seeing Probie land a few haymakers would make this day so much better.

No doubt. At least Probie would go down in a blaze of glory. Our team is just going down today.

Dye gone.

This got a hell of a lot more interesting.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 09:36 PM)
It's the bottom of the 7th, they're down by 12 and he has a bum quad. Don't get excited.

You suck.

how did we get to this point? mackowiak, despite a pretty darn good day, should be a back up just like cintron. but it's not mack's fault because he's not supposed to be an OF, he's supposed to be a utility back up infielder.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 09:36 PM)
Dye gone.

You suck.

I felt a preemptive strike was in order. Since you're around and all.

Morneau is going deep.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a silver lining in all of this. After today's display there is no way KW can keep this team intact.

I sure hope so. but i'm no longer surprised with the remarks he continually makes. there is no raining on KW's parade!

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 09:36 PM)
Dye gone.

You suck.

It sure did. Although you can counter that by suggesting the Sox don't want old-man Dye to decrease his value any further hitting or fielding in a blowout.

I almost expect the beginning of trades after these last two games. July 6, 2007 will henchforth be known as the Great Southside Massacre. The moment Williams acted.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jul 7, 2007 -> 02:38 AM)
There is a silver lining in all of this. After today's display there is no way KW can keep this team intact.

I dunno what's worse, the two shellackings today by a division rival or your suggestion that KW needed more evidence like today to back up the truck :crying

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 09:41 PM)
It sure did. Although you can counter that by suggesting the Sox don't want old-man Dye to decrease his value any further hitting or fielding in a blowout.

I almost expect the beginning of trades after these last two games. July 6, 2007 will henchforth be known as the Great Southside Massacre. The moment Williams acted.

I just want something to happen. They also remarked that the postgame was "interesting".

I'm just really hoping something has happened.

QUOTE(Allsox @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 10:43 PM)
I dunno what's worse, the two shellackings today by a division rival or your suggestion that KW needed more evidence like today to back up the truck :crying
KW was hanging on to every strand of hope that this team was still in it, but today was a huge reality check. There is nothing you can even say after what has transpired to today, except "Hooray Beer".

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 09:43 PM)
I just want something to happen. They also remarked that the postgame was "interesting".

I'm just really hoping something has happened.

Williams has to. I don't know how he can possibly object to beginning the white-flag trade.

This is pure embarrassment. You almost cringe at the thought of this current ballclub competing against Detroit and Cleveland.

i'd start yapping about how greg walker still has a job but this team has way more problems than simply their woeful offense.

Edited by DonnyDevito

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 09:56 PM)
Good news keeps on rolling in, Gio lasts 3 innings tonite.

Hell, why not keep it going.

I'm guessing whoever is traded it'll be for absolutely nothing. That should complete the triumverate of sucktitude for today.

Edited by Flash Tizzle