Boy, that didn't take very long.

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(BearSox @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 09:18 AM)
omg, when will she ever leave?

the lady has lost pretty much everything important to her in her life because of her vendetta, what else does she have to do now but try and ruffle a few more feathers? This doesnt surprise me in the least

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 09:29 AM)
Sure why not. I just keep seeing more and more reasons to get rid of this clown. Like this: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19675580/

this should be a good thread

QUOTE(BearSox @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 09:18 AM)
omg, when will she ever leave?

As soon as the Republicans who bemoan her media presence stop making her an issue. You don't see democrats rallying for her, do you? Just a few nut cases, and then the entire right wing.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 02:29 PM)
Sure why not. I just keep seeing more and more reasons to get rid of this clown. Like this: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19675580/

And I would do the same in his shoes, and it's not illegal. You all just want to hang his ass, and that's more what this is about then anything else.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 02:43 PM)
As soon as the Republicans who bemoan her media presence stop making her an issue. You don't see democrats rallying for her, do you? Just a few nut cases, and then the entire right wing.

This really is a good point. The only people that go ape s*** over this dingbat is Republicans. However, the truth of the matter is, someone's putting her up to this crap, NSS, and it's to float the "impeachment" stuff again. This is actually a bait and switch.

Parable of the Snake

Cindy Sheehan, they hardly knew ye, and you they, but I — I have always known, my dear, that you were a snake and a maniac, and now they who supported you through your megalomania, even they now know because you are threatening the Speaker of the House with your presence in her next election if she doesn’t introduce Articles of Impeachment against President Bush in the next two weeks.

I can hardly fathom how anyone thought you were some kind of hero at any point in any place. I’ve always said, You used your son’s death for sleazy political purposes that ran against his own views, even, and nobody should take anything you say seriously. You’ve turned your son’s tragedy into your own through your delusions of grandeur, and you’ve become as power-hungry as the man you despise. Worst of all — you think you can defeat the Speaker of the House or do her damage?

Woe is the world. Woe! And to all the Democrats who may be stunned by this news, I present you the Parable of the Snake.

A woman was walking down the road when she found a crowd which was beating a trapped snake to death. “Stop!” she screamed, “Stop! Let it live!” and despite their insistence that the serpent was lethal and couldn’t be left to live, she took it home where she cared for it for months, slowly nursing it back to health, at which point she lived with it in harmony for a few months until one day, she came home and it bit her. She cried in agony and died shortly thereafter but before she succumbed to the poison she asked, “Why?” and the beast replied, “Lady, you knew I was a snake when you found me!”

Word of the Lord.

QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Jul 12, 2007 -> 09:26 AM)
I like her. She stands up to everyone. You can call her whore all you want but shes still here.

Personally, I preferred it when her husband stood up and walked away from her than when she "stood up" to George W. Bush with her silly little camp. I would leave my wife, too, if I married a woman who would exploit my Republican son's death in combat to attack the War.

Of course, I wouldn't have a Republican son. But the point stands that she ruined her family by turning her son's death into a parade, especially since he was a big army man who supported the war by all accounts.

Color me cynical about Cindy.

Mods, I hope I didn't cross the line with that commentary. If I did, please edit it. I just firmly believe her husband did the right thing in leaving her and am commenting that I'd do the same.

I don't think it's too outrageous, definitely not when you consider the things she says.