Official Recruiting Thread II

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 2, 2014 -> 06:44 PM)
LSU cleaning up at All American game

half these guys were probably LSU silents for a long time. Just announcing on tv to get some attention and to make LSU look good.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 04:10 PM)
vs future Buckeye D'Angelo Russell's team.

At least thats what I saw on the schedule. Are they not playing Montverde?

Yup. Cliff is just a monster. Great win for Curie over the number one team with like 27 D1 kids. Cliff was an absolute beast in the 4th to lead that comeback.

QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 04:16 PM)
Yup. Cliff is just a monster. Great win for Curie over the number one team with like 27 D1 kids. Cliff was an absolute beast in the 4th to lead that comeback.

Damn, sorry I missed it, I was driving back from Mil. HUGE win.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 04:17 PM)
Damn, sorry I missed it, I was driving back from Mil. HUGE win.

It was on watch espn so you can catch the replay online or with the app. They were down double digits in the 4th and then Big Cliff just went into beast mode and took over. You'll see the Stamps dunk and at least one Big Cliff dunk on top ten.

Not only do I love that a team from Chicago and a school that I'm affiliated with won, but what makes me so much happier is when a real, actual neighborhood public school beats these ridiculous prep school basketball factories...

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 04:19 PM)
Did Cliff go right at Simmons?

He isn't much of a banger and did most of his damage in the open court and when not boxed out on the offensive glass.

But yeah, despite the double and sometimes triple teams, Cliff took it to them down low, especially in the fourth.

Outside of getting a lil winded in the first, he was a beast and just took over to lead them to the win the fourth.

QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 04:30 PM)
He isn't much of a banger and did most of his damage in the open court and when not boxed out on the offensive glass.

But yeah, despite the double and sometimes triple teams, Cliff took it to them down low, especially in the fourth.

Outside of getting a lil winded in the first, he was a beast and just took over to lead them to the win the fourth.

Nice Im going to rewatch. I love watching Russell play.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 25, 2014 -> 09:01 PM)
Brunson got the best of Ulis tonight but both guys great as Stevenson beat Marian Catholic by 10. On CN100 tomorrow at noon.

Zion rematch should be fun. Hopefully Johnson doesn't get himself suspended this time.