Official Recruiting Thread II

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Sep 11, 2013 -> 05:06 PM)
I've seen the occasional rumor that Ulis and his camp believe he is a one and done, I would put that as unlikely to happen.

The amount of 5'8 point guards without elite athleticism that have played in the NBA in my lifetime is 0 so he is delusional if he thinks that.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Boogua @ Sep 12, 2013 -> 09:43 AM)
Quentin Snider will announce his decision tonight.

Oh boy, here we go.

No one has changed their crystal ball prediction to UCLA since the 3rd.

4 people changed to ILL between last night and this morning. Up to 64% as of now.

Waiting...

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 12, 2013 -> 10:05 AM)
Oh boy, here we go.

No one has changed their crystal ball prediction to UCLA since the 3rd.

4 people changed to ILL between last night and this morning. Up to 64% as of now.

Waiting...

Over at IL they are pretty much saying it would be a shocker if it wasn't Illinois, I'm thinking it's us but crazier things have happened.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Sep 12, 2013 -> 10:23 AM)
Over at IL they are pretty much saying it would be a shocker if it wasn't Illinois, I'm thinking it's us but crazier things have happened.

It'd be a shocker based on all the unbiased recruiting people thinking Illinois and flipping in the past week.

I'm well prepared for another kick to the nuts, though.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Sep 12, 2013 -> 01:31 PM)
Some posters aren't too bad, but man the high and low of emotions over there is just terrible. That Kramer dude is a very solid poster though.

Yeah, lately with the influx of new posters it's definitely gotten worse it seems.

Kramer is probably my favorite poster.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 12, 2013 -> 01:44 PM)
What was "the tweet" that happened this morning?

Apparently Chip Sylvie posted, Illinois fans. You may get Quentin Snider tonight. He'll replace Jaylon Tate who is a !!!!ty, miserable basketball player" And then went on to defend it and berate everyone who responded in the process

BTF sent me that

Edited by Boogua

QUOTE (Boogua @ Sep 12, 2013 -> 01:51 PM)
Apparently Chip Sylvie posted, Illinois fans. You may get Quentin Snider tonight. He'll replace Jaylon Tate who is a !!!!ty, miserable basketball player" And then went on to defend it and berate everyone who responded in the process

BTF sent me that

Thanks. That's pretty bush league of that guy.

Plus, from what I've read I think Tate can be a good bench PG.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 12, 2013 -> 02:51 PM)
I've seen him play plenty. Probably more than any other hs prospect I've seen.

I'm honestly curious what you like about him because outside of ball handling, passing, and defending a smaller guard, there's not much else there.

Can't shoot and can't create his own shot. He could occasionally get to the bucket in high school but that will be a lot tougher in B1G play. He won't play before Abrams and Snider, if he indeed goes.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 12, 2013 -> 09:06 PM)
I'm honestly curious what you like about him because outside of ball handling, passing, and defending a smaller guard, there's not much else there.

Can't shoot and can't create his own shot. He could occasionally get to the bucket in high school but that will be a lot tougher in B1G play. He won't play before Abrams and Snider, if he indeed goes.

You pretty much nailed it. He is perfect for a backup PG. Anything more would be great.