Official Recruiting Thread II

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 5, 2014 -> 10:00 PM)
Gotta love that depth chart. Green is eating himself out of his career.

He's lost 20 lbs this spring. Sitting at 220.

• 2 weeks later...

Bragg says Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky will be on final list, other spots are open but those 3 are on it.

Not getting my hopes up too much, but good to see Illinois named alongside those 2 schools.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jun 19, 2014 -> 01:23 PM)
Bragg says Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky will get officials, last 2 spots are open.

Not getting my hopes up too much, but good to see Illinois named alongside those 2 schools.

Sweet, we can be the bridesmaid again.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jun 19, 2014 -> 01:28 PM)
Sweet, we can be the bridesmaid again.

He's been talking us up quite a bit, but to me it seems like he's pressuring UK/KU to up their recruiting on him. I'd give us about a 20% chance right now to land him, possible but still a longshot.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jun 19, 2014 -> 01:23 PM)
Bragg says Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky will be on final list, other spots are open but those 3 are on it.

He's going to Kentucky.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jun 19, 2014 -> 01:30 PM)
He's been talking us up quite a bit, but to me it seems like he's pressuring UK/KU to up their recruiting on him. I'd give us about a 20% chance right now to land him, possible but still a longshot.

I'd go lower. It's the worst kept secret that he's big blue. Don't even fret over him.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 19, 2014 -> 11:44 PM)
I'd go lower. It's the worst kept secret that he's big blue. Don't even fret over him.

Hey I was drinking the orange coolaid (when am I not). Just get me a PG and one of Bragg or Thomas and I will dance nekked around the house.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jun 20, 2014 -> 11:59 AM)
Hey I was drinking the orange coolaid (when am I not). Just get me a PG and one of Bragg or Thomas and I will dance nekked around the house.

Give me Jawun Evans and I'm a happy camper. He has been killing it lately. Anything on top of that is amazing.

Also, AllMetroHoops ‏@ehoopsshowcase 9m

Doral Moore says his list down to UK, Ohio State, Florida, Wake and Illinois #NBPATop100Camp

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 12:42 PM)
DJ Williams is killing it this summer. Won MVP of some tourney in Dubai. Also beat Montverde.

Something has clicked for him, hopefully it continues and he stays aggressive. He's got so much talent and potential, could be a great one for the Illini.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 12:48 PM)
Something has clicked for him, hopefully it continues and he stays aggressive. He's got so much talent and potential, could be a great one for the Illini.

Think he's been playing mostly PG.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 26, 2014 -> 06:30 PM)
Temple hired Rick Brunson as an asst coach. Wha?

More reason why saying recruit X is a lock for school Y before summer even starts is crazy.

Not sure if this means Jalen will 100% be going to Temple, but I think you can scratch off any school that isn't on the east coast at this point. Totally controversial and new statement, I know.