Official Recruiting Thread II

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Dec 15, 2012 -> 04:15 PM)
Michigan football got two 4-star commits today, OL David Dawson and CB/S Delano Hill. Dawson is a re-commit from earlier who had de-committed and flirted with Florida and other schools. Hill, a former Iowa commit picked up a recent Michigan offer.

Iowa is collapsing in upon itself lately.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Dec 17, 2012 -> 06:14 PM)
Matta is going for a super class, if he can get Jaquan Lyle and Okafor than the BIG better watch out.

Thats the hope, although kind of far-fetched. His MO has been super class with sparse ones in between. We had one recruit in the last class so I think he is aiming high here.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 20, 2012 -> 02:09 PM)
Glad to see him stay in the Big Ten at least.

Actually, his announcement isn't for another 45 minutes. I think someone at the Lansing Journal jumped the gun on the "publish" button. They better hope he is choosing MSU.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 20, 2012 -> 02:16 PM)
Actually, his announcement isn't for another 45 minutes. I think someone at the Lansing Journal jumped the gun on the "publish" button. They better hope he is choosing MSU.

LOL. Dukies are thinking that its false. WHo knows. The OSU insiders have been saying MSU all along.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 20, 2012 -> 02:16 PM)

Yeah, at first I thought I had time zones mixed up, since that article used past tense. Its since been taken down

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 20, 2012 -> 02:24 PM)
The chatter from people closest has been MSU for months. Don't know why the national guys were so convinced that it was Duke. I don't even think think they finished 2nd

It's between Duke and MSU. But now it sounds like Florida has come on strong.