Would You Care if We Started Over?

Chisoxfn

Would You Care if We Started Over?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Care if We Started Over?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Maverick0984 @ Jul 10, 2007 -> 09:05 AM)
I'm just saying it isn't the same, no need to get upset about it.

If I were upset this thread would be a lot more animated. Simply responding that you are incorrect in generalizing.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jul 10, 2007 -> 09:40 AM)
You shouldn't have been. We didn't mess with anything on this database last night.

He was helping me.. and well.. you can guess how that worked out. :bang

Nah, I'm working on that right now Steff. I'm not closing this DB down and we may actually be able to do this without losing posts (key word being may) or any of the info.

We have a lot of things in the pipeline right now but the good news is when this is done it should be screaming (key word being should).

The stuff done last night worked brilliantly. Give me about 25-40 minutes or so Steff and I'll have your stuff (you don't have to log out or anything).

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jul 9, 2007 -> 08:32 PM)
We can tell if you take people's name... so seriously, don't even try it.

Ocho, I know you were kidding, but some of you others out there... don't.

I can't wait to take the name kapkomet...so I can act like a deek all of the time :P

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 10, 2007 -> 10:48 AM)
Nah, I'm working on that right now Steff. I'm not closing this DB down and we may actually be able to do this without losing posts (key word being may) or any of the info.

We have a lot of things in the pipeline right now but the good news is when this is done it should be screaming (key word being should).

The stuff done last night worked brilliantly. Give me about 25-40 minutes or so Steff and I'll have your stuff (you don't have to log out or anything).

Uhhh.. it's been 7 hours. You still working on that...? :huh

:lolhitting

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 10, 2007 -> 10:48 AM)

I can probably help you fix the database (for free of course). I sent you a PM

Edited by mr_genius

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 12, 2007 -> 01:17 AM)
Jason, you need to be like Kenny Williams and blow this thing up for the future! Its time. Retire this old thing, and lets move on to bigger and better things. I think it would be the perfect Soxtalk 5th anniversary gift to be glitch free.

Gee, thanks, you dolt. :D

Then again, you have the most to lose, hehe.