Best Spam Email Titles

sox4lifeinPA

This thread is inspired by an email I just got entitled "One Pill Keeps Her Satisfied" from "Try Some Today"

If ONLY there was ONE pill to keep her satisfied.

Methinks Steff and Soxy might need more like 20 pills each :lol:

i get at least 2 Nigerian Scam emails a month, sometimes more. And recently they have been especially aggravating, somehow they are dating the emails 2-4 years ago, and they are showing up way back in my saved emails. So i have to page through all of my old and saved emails(there is alot of them, I am a packrat that way) to find a new spam or "I have money from your great uncle in Nigeria" emails. ANNOYING

And they always list it "Dear McMahon" like it sounds professional or something

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 11, 2007 -> 11:18 PM)
i get at least 2 Nigerian Scam emails a month, sometimes more. And recently they have been especially aggravating, somehow they are dating the emails 2-4 years ago, and they are showing up way back in my saved emails. So i have to page through all of my old and saved emails(there is alot of them, I am a packrat that way) to find a new spam or "I have money from your great uncle in Nigeria" emails. ANNOYING

And they always list it "Dear McMahon" like it sounds professional or something

2 a month??? I get 2 an hour almost.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jul 12, 2007 -> 07:27 AM)
2 a month??? I get 2 an hour almost.

Let me clarify. 2 a month make it into my inbox, countless others make it into my spambox. And i am not talking about "Make it grow" "Use this liquid" emails. Im talking just about "Dear (last name), I am a barrister in (african country) and your great uncle left behind alot of money, give me your bank acct and I will wire it to you" emails.

I sparred with one of them once, totally making fun of him. He didnt like it

QUOTE(fullcollapse @ Jul 12, 2007 -> 03:39 PM)
i get emails from several years in the future, which is kind of cool. i hate to spoil it for anyone, but they will be still selling the same crap 30 years from now.

"So I stole some of Dwights personalized letter heads, and every morning I have been faxing him messages from his future self"