Republican Senator from LA

jasonxctf

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Jul 13, 2007 -> 11:49 AM)
no chatter around here about Senator Vitter?

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/alleged-madam...709224309990001

rumor has it, Cheney was on her rolodex too. Not for personal use, but for business use when he was at Halliburton.

Eh, another Senator who can't keep his wick dry. No big surprise really. If he was in IL, I'd make sure not to vote for him.

Besides, lots of other numbers in that book. Start spouting abotu him, and the next number just may be a Dem. In fact, they did trace one to a Dem's office, but he was out of the state at the time, so it was probably a staffer. Still doesn't look good, but who knows who is next.

Personally, I don't have any issue with Senators and their sex life. It's not of my concern.

However, I do feel when they spend a good amount of time in their public life railing against it and pushing to make it difficult for other individuals to freely engage in their own sex lives, these public officials should be exposed for the hypocritical frauds that they are.

In previous appearance, the good Senator's wife intimated that she'd cut off her husbands balls if he ever cheated on her. That came out a couple weeks ago and the good Senator mysteriously disappeared from the public eye for a week. Coincidence?

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Jul 19, 2007 -> 07:24 PM)
Personally, I don't have any issue with Senators and their sex life. It's not of my concern.

Even if they're breaking the law and hiring prostitutes? I mean, yeah, I'd say the same thing, but I only take that statement so far.

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Jul 19, 2007 -> 09:26 PM)

However, I do feel when they spend a good amount of time in their public life railing against it and pushing to make it difficult for other individuals to freely engage in their own sex lives, these public officials should be exposed for the hypocritical frauds that they are.

In previous appearance, the good Senator's wife intimated that she'd cut off her husbands balls if he ever cheated on her. That came out a couple weeks ago and the good Senator mysteriously disappeared from the public eye for a week. Coincidence?

Exactly what Flynt and Hustler think. They don't care if a governmental worker likes to be tied up and beaten with a wet piece of celery by a person dressed up in a Daffy Duck outfit from someone who is not their wife/husband. However, they do care about affairs when the person is a hypocritical blowhard who talks the family values platform in public.

I couldn't care less who the person is having sex with as long as they don't turn hypocritical in their attitude in government.

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Jul 13, 2007 -> 01:44 PM)
Besides, lots of other numbers in that book. Start spouting abotu him, and the next number just may be a Dem. In fact, they did trace one to a Dem's office, but he was out of the state at the time, so it was probably a staffer. Still doesn't look good, but who knows who is next.

Agreed. There are going to be a lot more names bandied about before this runs its course.

QUOTE(Mplssoxfan @ Jul 20, 2007 -> 01:34 PM)
Agreed. There are going to be a lot more names bandied about before this runs its course.

Actually, I believe CNN completed their analysis of the list last night. No one as big as Vitters seems to have popped up so easily (There's still people looking, always a chance someone was smart enough to use a pay phone, etc.)

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 20, 2007 -> 03:21 PM)
Exactly what Flynt and Hustler think. They don't care if a governmental worker likes to be tied up and beaten with a wet piece of celery by a person dressed up in a Daffy Duck outfit from someone who is not their wife/husband. However, they do care about affairs when the person is a hypocritical blowhard who talks the family values platform in public.

I couldn't care less who the person is having sex with as long as they don't turn hypocritical in their attitude in government.

did you hack into my computer or somethin? :ph34r:

QUOTE(Chet Lemon @ Jul 20, 2007 -> 02:09 PM)
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/06/06/sam...iage/index.html

On the marriage amendment that failed last summer:

Heck, if we want to start digging up quotes of his, his words on why Clinton should resign over having an affair are pretty darn specific.

“I think Livingston’s stepping down makes a very powerful argument that Clinton should resign as well and move beyond this mess,” he said. [Atlanta Journal and Constitution, 12/20/98]
Link Edited by Balta1701