Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 29, 2007 -> 08:23 PM)
If not, I riot!

Victoria as Yokozuna tonight was awesome!

It was one of the more entertaining womens matches i have seen in a while. Victoria was the best, she had a lot of fun with it.

just another video? i hope jericho shows up

Jericho is scheduled for an autograph at the Barnes and Noble in Center City, Philadelphia later this evening. With tonight’s RAW being held just down the road at the Wachovia Center in South Philly there has been a lot of speculation that his return to WWE could happen tonight. It should be noted that Jericho was aware WWE would be in town at the same time he booked the signing so whether or not that is a definitive sign is unknown, however, the fact that it is a pure coincidence is highly unlikely.
Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 29, 2007 -> 10:02 PM)
Wow, what an absolutely horrible episode of Raw.

You arent kidding. They dropped the ball every way possible. They didnt even play up halloween and it is two days away

QUOTE(Soxfest @ Oct 30, 2007 -> 06:21 PM)
Looks like Booker T and Scott Hall are at the Impact TV taping tonight!

Hall doesnt surprise me, but I didnt think Booker would cross over to TNA. I figured he would be diving headfirst into his own promotion until he was ready to come back to WWE much like Jericho. Guess i was wrong

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Oct 31, 2007 -> 06:02 PM)
Did anyone catch Dreamer dressing up like Heyman last night on ECW, pretty funny stuff.

That was funny. Even funnier that Styles nor Tazz pointed it out.

I read that Dreamer called Heyman to let him know about the costume.

I also read that Scott Hall will be Sting's "mystery partner" at Genesis. If this leads to yet another reunion of the tired, overdone, oh-so-Outdated Outsiders, I believe I will be swept away by a tidal wave of my own vomit.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Nov 2, 2007 -> 04:39 PM)
I read that Dreamer called Heyman to let him know about the costume.

I also read that Scott Hall will be Sting's "mystery partner" at Genesis. If this leads to yet another reunion of the tired, overdone, oh-so-Outdated Outsiders, I believe I will be swept away by a tidal wave of my own vomit.

Hall appeared at Impact tapings and said he is NOT Sting's partner. I'm going with Booker.

Critic, I know you hate Nash but I just saw his new RF Shoot and it is funny how he mocks the net. Talks about all his surgeries and sarcastically goes, "I had knee surgery cuz I didn't want to job to The Giant, Had my quad re-attached cuz I didn't want to job to Hunter, Had my shoulder operated on cuz I didn't want to job to Sabin. That is why I have all these surgeries to avoid putting others over."

NASH FTW

Edited by Brian

QUOTE(Brian @ Nov 2, 2007 -> 05:03 PM)
Hall appeared at Impact tapings and said he is NOT Sting's partner. I'm going with Booker.

Critic, I know you hate Nash but I just saw his new RF Shoot and it is funny how he mocks the net. Talks about all his surgeries and sarcastically goes, "I had knee surgery cuz I didn't want to job to The Giant, Had my quad re-attached cuz I didn't want to job to Hunter, Had my shoulder operated on cuz I didn't want to job to Sabin. That is why I have all these surgeries to avoid putting others over."

NASH FTW

Hate's really too strong a word.

I just fail to understand the huge love he gets. He's never been a good worker, he's useless as a booker because of his desire to keep himself and his friends in the limelight at the expense of others, he doesn't strike me as particularly funny (sure, a bit here or there gets a chuckle, but nothing worthy of the man-love he gets from "the smarks"), and his moveset is downright Hoganesque.

Now that he's practically a cripple, I just don't see what he can possibly offer as an in-ring performer.

QUOTE(Brian @ Nov 2, 2007 -> 05:03 PM)

NASH FTW

Hall can still be the partner...but it'll just be a

SWERVE! SWERVE! SWERVE!

Sad news today:

Courtesy of WWE.com:

Fabulous Moolah passes away

Written: November 3, 2007

WWE is saddened by the passing of Lillian Ellison, who was known to sports-entertainment fans as Hall of Famer Fabulous Moolah. She passed away last night in Columbia, S.C.

In the world of women’s wrestling, there will always be one irrefutable legend that stands head and shoulders above the rest: The Fabulous Moolah. She was the longest reigning champion in the history of her chosen sport, or any sport for that matter. And with more than 50 years in the business to her credit, she established a legacy that will never be forgotten, making her name synonymous with female wrestling.

WWE.com will have more on Fabulous Moolah as it becomes available.

Moolah was always agreeable to whatever Vince wanted her to do, and would still take some pretty heavy bumps in her later years.

:pray for her family and friends.

"Gee, Dad, can I have some of those vitamins, too?"

partial source: PWInsider.com

-- What with Harry "D.H." Smith's suspension on Friday night, the "British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith and Harry "D.H." Smith are now the first and only father-son combo to be suspended by World Wrestling Entertainment at one point in their respective careers due to substance abuse violations. Bret Hart revealed in his newly released autobiography Hitman: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling that Davey Boy Smith received a six-week suspension in May 1992 for testing positive for steroids. Hart also notes in his book that McMahon was forced to fire Smith (and the Ultimate Warrior) in November 1992 for receiving shipments of growth hormone from a dealer in the U.K. who had just been busted.

Also as a shock to no one, Chris Masters was suspended for 60 days for a second violation of the Wellness Policy.