Official Squared Circle Thread

Update: Per chikarafans.com Lince just has a serious concussion but should be okay with plenty of rest.

And holy s***, I just watched the BJ Whitmer/Jimmy Jacobs cage match from SCoH II. Dear God, what a match. Wow.

I feel bad for Aries and Strong in the match after. There's not much they could do to top what happened previously.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important news that you will read here first. Highlight with caution!!!

All this save_us stuff is the return of Chris Jericho. Can you believe it! It is the best kept secret ever! Y2J returns on Raw tomorrow. I'm not joking. this is huge! OMG!!!11!!

Edge returns and helps Batista retain. Batista was out after a tombstone on the stairs when Edge attacked.

Randy Orton retained after HBK tried different finishers like the sharp shooter, ankle lock, and CRIPPLER CROSSFACE.

Eh PPV.

Y2J tomorrow. Mark out in t-minus 22 hours

Edited by Brian

QUOTE(Brian @ Nov 18, 2007 -> 10:53 PM)
Edge returns and helps Batista retain. Batista was out after a tombstone on the stairs when Edge attacked.

Randy Orton retained after HBK tried different finishers like the sharp shooter, ankle lock, and CRIPPLER CROSSFACE.

Eh PPV.

Y2J tomorrow. Mark out in t-minus 22 hours

My friend and I felt awkward when he did the crippler crossface. I couldn't really make myself look right at the screen. It felt sort of dirty.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Nov 18, 2007 -> 10:29 PM)
My friend and I felt awkward when he did the crippler crossface. I couldn't really make myself look right at the screen. It felt sort of dirty.

That is how the crowd sounded as well. I did like the ending to the match. HBK stopping himself when he would of used Sweet Chin Music on instinct and Randy hits the RKO. Love the way Orton sold the superkick when the match was over.

QUOTE(Shadows @ Nov 19, 2007 -> 09:13 PM)
haha, Orton is great tonight.. I love the RKO's out of nowhere

And I am assuming Jericho is gonna interrupt his ceremony.

I had to pick my dad up from the airport, so glad I didn't miss Jericho. i would assume he will be interrupting the ceremony which is fine.

I saw the Lawler RKO, what others did I miss?

QUOTE(Brian @ Nov 19, 2007 -> 09:30 PM)
I had to pick my dad up from the airport, so glad I didn't miss Jericho. i would assume he will be interrupting the ceremony which is fine.

I saw the Lawler RKO, what others did I miss?

he also RKOed Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly after they finished their match.

I'm watching Raw via TIVO...

Folks, Bob Holly is on my screen in 2007. This would be like Chris Snopeck starting at 3rd for the Sox in 08. The guy was never drew a f***ing dime, and he's boring as all hell and the crowd dies when he comes out. The best moment of the Bob Holly era was when he tried to be a hard ass with Brock, and he got dropped right on his head for his trouble.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 19, 2007 -> 09:32 PM)
he also RKOed Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly after they finished their match.

Except it was one of those badass RKO's like at the 2007 Rumble..

He RKO'd Rhodes and then started to talk, and then he stopped and kind of looked to the side and noticed Holly slowly getting up so he dropped the mic and RKO'd him and then picked up where he left of.. it was great.

Jericho also looks better than I thought he was going to. Good to have him back.

Jericho looked a tad thinner than he was, which is to be be expected, but still cut.

I though WWE screwed up production wise. Looked like there was more animation on the screen to spell out Jericho but they were zoomed in too far.

Not sure how I feel about him putting Orton over on his return. The way he sounded in his book, it is probably his idea to do so.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Nov 19, 2007 -> 10:27 PM)
Florida crowds blow.

If this Y2J deal was in Philly, MSG, or Chicago, it would've been 1000 times better.

I agree.

How long til LCR kills my Y2J buzz with more talk about Shakira or whatever he watches? :)

Edited by Brian

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Nov 19, 2007 -> 10:27 PM)
Florida crowds blow.

If this Y2J deal was in Philly, MSG, or Chicago, it would've been 1000 times better.

100 percent agreed. The crowd pop was decent, but it would have reached deafening if it had taken place elsewhere. Jericho looked really pumped up, but the intro lasted too long because the crowd didnt last as long as they should have.

LOL at Jericho calling Orton robotic and boring

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 20, 2007 -> 11:17 AM)
100 percent agreed. The crowd pop was decent, but it would have reached deafening if it had taken place elsewhere. Jericho looked really pumped up, but the intro lasted too long because the crowd didnt last as long as they should have.

LOL at Jericho calling Orton robotic and boring

For what its worth

A guy at Wrestlezone who was there said it was deafening when Jericho came out..

QUOTE(Shadows @ Nov 20, 2007 -> 12:02 PM)
For what its worth

A guy at Wrestlezone who was there said it was deafening when Jericho came out..

Did you pay for this information? :D

Maybe it was just the WWE TV audio going over the top of the actual audience audio. For whatever reason, it seemed that the crowd quieted very quickly

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 20, 2007 -> 12:08 PM)
Did you pay for this information? :D

Maybe it was just the WWE TV audio going over the top of the actual audience audio. For whatever reason, it seemed that the crowd quieted very quickly

Yeah, watching the video they did seem to quiet at some parts.. but then again they seemed real loud at parts too.. I bet next time he comes out he gets a huge pop

Matt Hardy had an emergency appendectomy before the smackdown tapings the other day and is expected to miss a good chunk of the next 2 months recovering. pretty scary stuff, his blood was already being poisoned by the released toxins