Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Nov 27, 2007 -> 04:17 PM)
that's K-Y-J to you, mister.

And it's a facebuster. (Someone's been watching ROH.......)

It's not a facebuster, it's THE CODEBREAKER!!!!

Did YOOOUUU break the code??1!??!!1!

Santino was very funny with Jericho.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Nov 27, 2007 -> 07:05 PM)
It's not a facebuster, it's THE CODEBREAKER!!!!

Did YOOOUUU break the code??1!??!!1!

Santino was very funny with Jericho.

Loved all the variations of Santino.

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns is officially awesome and definitely worth the $15 price tag. It rivals SDvR 2k8 in replay value, playability etc. SDvR just has better graphics and better weapons.

And for anybody that follows puro, Kobashi Kenta is making his comeback after kicking cancer's ass tomorrow night at the Budokon.

For anybody in the PA area, Chikara is running a free show at Penn State called "Stephen Colbert>Bill O'Reilly" with the following card:

TriosMatch.jpg

ShaneVin.jpg

DonstRyder.jpg

OsirianCreams.jpg

MainEvent.jpg

That looks awesome. I can't wait to see if they let Soldier Ant be Soulja Ant again, haha.

As for ROH -- Trios Tournament 2007 is tonight. My friend is there txt'ing me results as it happens because there was no way I could make it up in this ice crap. I only did that the last time it was this bad to see Samoa Joe's last ROH show in the states.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Dec 3, 2007 -> 02:36 AM)
Scott Hall no-showed last night's TNA pay-per-view.

He claimed to have food poisoning.

I'm betting on alcohol poisoning.

What a complete joke his career has become.

What's even sadder is that TNA took a chance on the guy. Probably because of Nash.

Unfortunate because during his WWF run, he was one of my favs.

Reading Bret Hart's book. Basically he is the reason everyone succeeded and he was the best in the world, he is a role model, he helped everyone, Davey was a drug addict, Stroke, Hall of Fame, the end.

It is interesting to hear his sides of the stories, but for some reason I don't believe all of it.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Dec 3, 2007 -> 11:43 AM)
what about Samoa Joe's promo at the TNA PPV (didnt see it) - ripping on old guys, TNA management, etc

and then following it up by bringing out ERIC YOUNG?????

TNA, what is your problem? Why do you suck do much?

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/turning+...oe-shoots_sport

Samoa Joe's PPV promo.

His promo was a total shoot and wasn't expected.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Dec 3, 2007 -> 06:13 PM)

Samoa Joe's PPV promo.

I smell Russo. That was a weak promo, shoot or not. TNA is such garbage now, they shouldn't have anyone come out and say this and that about how they think they are number 1.

Joe said that TNA wrestlers go out and bust their ass every day of the week. Isn't it more like we go out and bust their ass 4 days a month?

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 3, 2007 -> 08:40 PM)
Trish, Bischoff, Hogan, Austin, and Mick Foley will be at next week's Raw.

TRISH!!!!!

Wouldn't be shocked if they end up getting Rock there as well.

Saw on Lords of Pain that Dwayne Johnson refused Vince's invitation to appear on the Raw anniversary show.

Must be too busy filming another tremendous movie to appear in a cameo on the show that's the reason anyone even knows his name. So very, very busy.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Dec 4, 2007 -> 07:56 PM)
Saw on Lords of Pain that Dwayne Johnson refused Vince's invitation to appear on the Raw anniversary show.

Must be too busy filming another tremendous movie to appear in a cameo on the show that's the reason anyone even knows his name. So very, very busy.

Ide rather not even have The Rock be there for that very reason.. Dwayne Johnson is a nobody if it wasn't for Vince and the E, he owes them something thats for sure. No one is asking him to come wrestle, I don't see why he cant show up for this special show and make an appearance. It really pisses me off that he thinks he is now too good for it or something, the reason he is even known is due to this and he is pretty much snubbing them

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Dec 3, 2007 -> 04:13 PM)

Samoa Joe's PPV promo.

It wasn't a total shoot. A good portion of it was scripted, even the "Fire me" part.

Also, why follow this up with Eric Young? Way to undercut Joe. TNA disappoints me in so many ways.