Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE(The Critic @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 07:26 PM)
Yep, that and HHH saying "no surprise there" when he introduced Patterson as one of the guys Vince tried to "slip the sheleighlie to".

This show's off to a decent start - I can't see Carlito winning a ladder match against a Hardy, though.

They're really making Carlito look a lot stronger though despite the loss.

Perhaps Hardy should just paint a door onto the wall and have Carlito run into it.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 07:39 PM)
They're really making Carlito look a lot stronger though despite the loss.

Perhaps Hardy should just paint a door onto the wall and have Carlito run into it.

Or hang the belt off the edge of a cliff and have Carlito run out there, then Hardy tells him to look down, and Carlito plummets toward the ground. He then opens an umbrella to break his fall, to no avail.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 07:41 PM)
Or hang the belt off the edge of a cliff and have Carlito run out there, then Hardy tells him to look down, and Carlito plummets toward the ground. He then opens an umbrella to break his fall, to no avail.

than a small.....poof

QUOTE(Brian @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 07:48 PM)
I remember watching when Sable first came around and thought she was so sexy and now I look back and she isn't all that.

Well, realizing that she boned Brock Lesnar and:

badd.jpg

Then I'd figure that she wasn't all that either :D

And Marella can't really work that well in the ring but goddamn, he rivals Heenan with the mic skills

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 07:55 PM)

And Marella can't really work that well in the ring but goddamn, he rivals Heenan with the mic skills

Nobody is near Heenan but I get your point and agree. Maybe a talk show every week like Brother Love in the day. Never have him get beat up though.

QUOTE(Brian @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 07:57 PM)
Nobody is near Heenan but I get your point and agree. Maybe a talk show every week like Brother Love in the day. Never have him get beat up though.

I think with more work, he could rival Heenan. Not overtake him but definitely I think could rival him.

He's the closest we're getting to a Heenan type heel mouthpiece.

Does anyone really mark out or act shocked when Sgt Slaughter shows up? Sheesh.

Gillberg! Look at Scorpio! He still looks like he is in good shape! Mr. Backlund! I have marked out so much in the past 2 hours.

QUOTE(Brian @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 08:50 PM)
Does anyone really mark out or act shocked when Sgt Slaughter shows up? Sheesh.

Gillberg! Look at Scorpio! He still looks like he is in good shape! Mr. Backlund! I have marked out so much in the past 2 hours.

2 Cold Scorpio wrestles regularly in the indies.

I know March 1, he's taking on Eddie Kingston in Joliet for IWA:MS for the IWA:MS Heavyweight Title. So if you're in town, go.

AND IRS WINS! /marks!

Ted DiBiase! /marks again!

QUOTE(Shadows @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 11:09 PM)
Man that was the best Raw I have ever seen

I totally agree. The only thing that could have made it better is if it was at MSG or if the Rock actually made an appearance(he was in every promo, every flashback, and up for RAW superstar of the last 15 years, Im seriously dissapointed in the Jabroni), but other than that I loved the entire show. The Hardy/Carlito ladder match was one heck of a start.