Official Squared Circle Thread

Okay Rumble Predictions....

I've got Orton retaining

Edge retaining of course.

Flair obviously

I see JBL/Jericho ending in a DQ of some sort, just to keep the feud running. Either way Jericho's gonna come out looking good in this.

Taker to win the Rumble, setting up him and Edge at 'Mania and the battle of the streaks.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first Rumble match in a long time that is kind of boring to me. I think HHH wins, yawn.

Nothing against Taker but didn't like that he won when he was #30. Not much credibility although the ten minutes of him and HBK was awesome at the end.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 26, 2008 -> 06:50 PM)
Has the RR winner been revealed yet? Usually we know weeks before hand. Don't spoil the name if it has been, I just want to know.

Seeing the PPV is tomorrow, nobody knows for sure.

I do like the card for tomorrow though. I can't find a listing on Comcast for their HD feed.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jan 26, 2008 -> 06:56 PM)
Seeing the PPV is tomorrow, nobody knows for sure.

I do like the card for tomorrow though. I can't find a listing on Comcast for their HD feed.

I dont think Comcast is gonna have an HD feed, I only see an option for the $39.95 and if IIRC, the HD broadcasts were gonna be ten bucks more.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jan 26, 2008 -> 07:13 PM)
I dont think Comcast is gonna have an HD feed, I only see an option for the $39.95 and if IIRC, the HD broadcasts were gonna be ten bucks more.

I'd pay the ten bucks extra, but damn them.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jan 27, 2008 -> 04:03 PM)
CM Punk now in the Rumble, surprise pick anyone?

They usually don't go with surprise winners, except Mysterio caught me off guard. I'd love to see Punk win, but it will be HHH or Taker. Yawn.

I'd like for whoever to win come in at number 12 or around the middle of the pack. That would actually be different.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jan 27, 2008 -> 04:15 PM)
They usually don't go with surprise winners, except Mysterio caught me off guard. I'd love to see Punk win, but it will be HHH or Taker. Yawn.

I'd like for whoever to win come in at number 12 or around the middle of the pack. That would actually be different.

I have a feeling that Trips isnt winning the rumble. I dont know why, I think he is going to show well, but I dont think he is going to take it.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jan 27, 2008 -> 04:35 PM)
THE HORNSWOGGLE ERA BEGINSSSsss...............TONIIIIIIGHT!!!!

WHATCHA GONNA DOOOOO......WHEN THE LEPRECHAUN GOES WILD ON YOOOOOUUUU????

(That'll show the smarks!!! DO IT, VINCE!!!)

:lolhitting

The first guy to win it without throwing someone out? The guy who is last with him will slip on a sweat spot and fly out.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 27, 2008 -> 09:46 PM)
One of the best RR matches ever, but BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the ending.

Ha, I thought it was lackluster until the surprise at the end.

I am no fan of Cena, but with the shocking return, it was right to strike and have him win it. I doubt he keeps the WM shot, but I felt it was the right move. Internet would of imploded if HHH won as well. I can't believe he came back as fast as he did. Was suppose to be 8-10 months and he is back in 4. If he did the rehab naturally, kudos to him for the hard work.

QUOTE(Shadows @ Jan 27, 2008 -> 10:25 PM)
jhrgfcjkrybgtckajsydrcgfakfydvgasjkrygfbryecgfjkyercgfjkwryevakj

This is the gayest thing since gay came to gaytown

You know you popped for the Five Knuckle Shuffle.

:P

At least Orton retained.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jan 27, 2008 -> 10:30 PM)

You know you popped for the Five Knuckle Shuffle.

:P

At least Orton retained.

Yeah and he won clean too..

I didnt even see the Rumble, but when I clicked this thread to read what happened and saw "I didnt miss him at all" I was like MOTHER f***ER it better not be Cena.. so lame

Rumored WM24 matches;

With Cena back, unless there is a screwjob with Cena not being granted the title shot, the top matches for WrestleMania appear to be John Cena vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Championship, Edge vs. The Undertaker for the World Championship, Triple H vs. Batista and Ric Flair vs. Mr. Kennedy (with Kennedy likely ending Flair’s career). I would also expect MVP to finally face Matt Hardy, and Maria to face Beth Phoenix for the WWE Women’s Championship since Maria will be the Playboy girl this year.