Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Shadows @ Mar 30, 2008 -> 05:38 PM)
Am I the only person who loves MVP?

I would like to see him win the MITB tonight

He has grown on me. I think he is a good talker and a decent worker. I'm hoping for him, Punk, or Y2J.

Critic broke his TV after Mayweather knocked out Show. I thought the match was fine. Floyd did what he could. Ending was believable in the way that Mayweather used knucks on Show, which looked like a legit shot. It wasn't as bad as it could of been.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 30, 2008 -> 10:04 PM)
Kind of a boring WM. The first half of the ME was way too slow. The Raw ME was great. I knew Orton was retaining after it wasn't going to be the Main Event.

Yeah i couldnt disagree more.

I loved the MITB match, Flair/HBK was amazing, Edge/Undertaker had my attention the entire time, The Triple Threat match was fun.

The only thing I didnt like was Kane squashing Chavo. that looked like to me that Chavo got suspended for something and had to drop the belt.

Batista/Umaga could of been left off the show but they probably had to have Batista on the card somewhere. Everything else was entertaining to me. If Santino wasn't around for BunnyMania, I would of crapped on that, but it was what I expected.

QUOTE(Brian @ Mar 30, 2008 -> 09:31 PM)
Flair/HBK was awesome.

The match was good. I didn't like the ending...sort of gay. It definitely could've been helped by the wrestlers in the back coming out to say goodbye.

I didn't want Mayweather to win, but I can deal with the way that went down. The match was more interesting than I thought it would be. Glad Orton won, and a perfect way for it to end. Now, HHH and Cena can feud. Undertaker...well, not surprising. I'm also glad that Kane gets a belt. He's been around too long and been too big to only have had one major belt for a day.

Not sure how the ending was "gay". That is how they built it up to be. Flair's swan song and he is DONE wrestling. It's not like he is "retiring" when he is 35 or 40.

I'm guessing Orton drops the belt to HHH at Backlash...unfortunately, because HHH doesn't need the title.

QUOTE(Brian @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 12:03 AM)
Not sure how the ending was "gay". That is how they built it up to be. Flair's swan song and he is DONE wrestling. It's not like he is "retiring" when he is 35 or 40.

I'm guessing Orton drops the belt to HHH at Backlash...unfortunately, because HHH doesn't need the title.

"I'm sorry...I love you" = gay.

QUOTE(Brian @ Mar 30, 2008 -> 09:24 PM)
Critic broke his TV after Mayweather knocked out Show. I thought the match was fine. Floyd did what he could. Ending was believable in the way that Mayweather used knucks on Show, which looked like a legit shot. It wasn't as bad as it could of been.

:lolhitting

Once I read that Show is like 1-6 before tonight at WM, I figured Vince asked him to put Wasted Moneyweather over.

I guess it can't hurt Show other than giving future opponents an easy dig on him.

I think it's stupid, but I can't say I'm at all surprised.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 30, 2008 -> 11:35 PM)
Also, I know it was outdooors, but I thought the fans sucked tonight. Nothing will ever top the WM at the All State arena, but it was disapointing even for a huge crowd IMO. Detroit proved you can have some rowdiness in large arenas.

With an open stadium, I was expecting the crowd to sound more quiet than they were. I'm sure they were into it.