Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://rajah.com/base/node/12992

-- In a strange twist, deceased rapper 2Pac is leading WWE.com's poll asking fans who Kane was referring to last Monday on Raw. 2Pac leads the poll with 43.81% of the vote. Undertaker (31.35%) and Paul Bearer (10.55%) trail behind. Yesterday, 2Pac had under 10% of the vote.

LOL

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 14, 2008 -> 12:19 AM)
I've kind of taken off from WWE from a bit.

Somebody update me- where's Undertaker, what did Kane say that think it's 2-Pac Taker or Bearer, what's Cena do, is he still a face, is HHH a face?

Undertaker is taking some time off but the storyline was Edge beat him in a match that banished him from the WWE

Kane went crazy and kept asking "Is he dead or alive?" and then attacked Michael Cole, dont know who he was talkin about yet

Cena is still a bag of douche, and yes still a face. Hes basically in a faction with Cryme Tyme called CTC, still gay basically

HHH got moved to Smackdown and is still a face

Lots of rumors have the guy Kane is talking about as Paul Bearer. It would be fun to have one more Kane vs Undertaker setup, but I want the big Red Machine if Paul Bearer is involved

I watched the movie Ready to Rumble since it has been on HBO lately. I used to hate that movie but I think its hilarious now

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jul 14, 2008 -> 10:50 PM)
I know it was stupid and done before, but it made me wanna see what's gonna happen on Sunday. Punk/Batista, Edge/HHH, HBK/Y2J, and Cena/JBL could be really good matches.

Um, Cena is dead.. he wont be at the PPV

There is no way for WWE to get out of this one, no one moved him out of the way or JBL would have seen it. He was out cold, I doubt he hopped up and ran away. I have no idea where they think they are going with this, but it was the WORST ending to a show that I have ever seen. Horrible.

No clue what they are doing with this

QUOTE (Shadows @ Jul 15, 2008 -> 02:57 AM)
Um, Cena is dead.. he wont be at the PPV

There is no way for WWE to get out of this one, no one moved him out of the way or JBL would have seen it. He was out cold, I doubt he hopped up and ran away. I have no idea where they think they are going with this, but it was the WORST ending to a show that I have ever seen. Horrible.

No clue what they are doing with this

As they were walking towards the outside of the building I predicted Cena may get run over but not the death blow he "received" from JBL's car

QUOTE (AssHatSoxFan @ Jul 15, 2008 -> 06:55 AM)
As they were walking towards the outside of the building I predicted Cena may get run over but not the death blow he "received" from JBL's car

Yeah I expected something along those lines

Not straight up murder haha

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 20, 2008 -> 12:12 PM)
Anyone getting the PPV tonight? I am. I have no expectations, which is usually the best way to go into a wrestling event.

I'm leaving in an hour to sign a lease, not sure when i'll be back. So i'll probably wait until later tonight to grab a torrent before i go to bed and just watch it when i get home from work.

I think this PPV will be better than some people think.

QUOTE (DBAH0 @ Jul 21, 2008 -> 06:32 PM)
Are they actually trying to turn Vickie babyface now?

Terrible move. She's the best heel they've had in a long time.

You think so?

For me, she gets the "Get Off My Television" heat usually reserved for useless bags of crap like Jeff Jarrett and Sean Waltman.

Not that she'd make a good babyface, either. She's useless.