Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Nov 18, 2008 -> 10:03 PM)
Armando Alejandro Estrada released today.

The guy was a great manager and got Umaga over and they just toss him aside. He could of had a stable of wrestlers and gave the company an old school style.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 18, 2008 -> 11:24 PM)
The guy was a great manager and got Umaga over and they just toss him aside. He could of had a stable of wrestlers and gave the company an old school style.

Totally agree.

They had something good building and they blew it up.

I don't know why Vince hates managers these days, especially when he has so many guys on the roster who can't cut a decent promo to save their lives.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 11:38 AM)
I will be attending Survivor Series this Sunday. Any of you plan on ordering it?

I am even though the card looks less than impressive

I wish teams made sense like they did back in the day, now it just seems like they threw a bunch of people together to have a survivor series match..

I miss the days of Doink and his 4 clown midgets vs Jerry Lawler and his 4 king midgets

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 11:38 AM)
I will be attending Survivor Series this Sunday. Any of you plan on ordering it?

I'll be streaming it, this seems like it may just be a meh type card for me. Cena/Jericho may be good, may not be.

QUOTE (Shadows @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 03:04 PM)
I am even though the card looks less than impressive

I wish teams made sense like they did back in the day, now it just seems like they threw a bunch of people together to have a survivor series match..

I miss the days of Doink and his 4 clown midgets vs Jerry Lawler and his 4 king midgets

I see where you're coming from, but at least the people on each team have some sort of feud going on with each other. They could be good ways to start the feuds ala Orton/Punk...which I hope they run with, run with far.

Is this too little, too late, ROH fans?

[courtesy Lords of Pain]

-- Ring of Honor announced an agreement with DirecTV on Thursday. The satellite company will begin carrying ROH pay-per-views in early 2009. The "Rising Above" show with Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuinness will be the first pay-per-view shown. Meanwhile, DirecTV will also feature ROH Classics via their on demand service. To read the full press release, visit ROHwrestling.com.

QUOTE (Shadows @ Nov 23, 2008 -> 09:50 PM)
Edges beard is BADASS and I am growing one ASAP now

Edge came back in great shape...NOT.

Good show until Cena won. Unreal. Remember when the title meant something.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 23, 2008 -> 10:12 PM)
Edge came back in great shape...NOT.

Good show until Cena won. Unreal. Remember when the title meant something.

Edge has never really looked to be in the best of shape for quite a while now.. but sweet sassy molassy that beard was wicked.. I was pumped when he came out because I didn't find out he was gonna be there tonight till a little before the PPV started..

Cena is garbage, you could see that coming a mile away.. I just hope we don't have to get stuck watching him as champ for another year..

The PPV was decent at best last night. Best match of the night was the Team Orton/Team Batista match. Although, the best moment was Edge winning the title...simply because i'm such an Edge mark.

p.s. last night proved that Kozlov is nowhere near ready for a main event. That was an awful 12 minutes.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Nov 24, 2008 -> 08:23 PM)
The PPV was decent at best last night. Best match of the night was the Team Orton/Team Batista match. Although, the best moment was Edge winning the title...simply because i'm such an Edge mark.

p.s. last night proved that Kozlov is nowhere near ready for a main event. That was an awful 12 minutes.

Uh that was so brutal.. one of the most boring matches I have EVER seen

And I marked out as well when Edge came out, that was the best

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Nov 24, 2008 -> 10:23 PM)

The end to the Undertaker/Big Show match was so gay. There was a collective "really?" from the crowd.

036.jpg

HHH...This one would have been a lot better, had I waited one millisecond longer for him to do the spit thing.

023.jpg

Batista...That was the best timed picture of the night.

020.jpg

Undertaker

018.jpg

Big Show

010.jpg

Cryme Tyme

008.jpg

HBK

007.jpg

Survivor Series Logo

I took about 30 pictures, but some of them are pretty foggy due to the smoke from the fireworks. There were also some other pretty good ones, but they were of Kung Fu Naki and other crap.

Edited by Milkman delivers