Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Feb 23, 2009 -> 07:06 PM)
Punk/Miz/Morrison in a 3-way to determine the 1st MITB participant tonight. If given enough time that should be a fun one.

I demand an IC title match at Mania! Preferably the opening match!

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Feb 23, 2009 -> 08:06 PM)
Punk/Miz/Morrison in a 3-way to determine the 1st MITB participant tonight. If given enough time that should be a fun one.

This better not be the groundwork for breaking up Miz and Morrison. Just like I said recently, they always break up teams I like...and I only mentioned that I like them last week.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 23, 2009 -> 08:15 PM)
This better not be the groundwork for breaking up Miz and Morrison. Just like I said recently, they always break up teams I like...and I only mentioned that I like them last week.

They just had Lawler tease a breakup by saying "I don't know how they can continue as a team. Something has to give there"

THANKS A LOT, MILKMAN!!

They've wrestled before with not breaking up so I wouldn't worry just yet.

All in all, an average show with a good but nonsensical ending. Why did Orton drop the sledgehammer FIRST????

And crap, is he still boring as hell on the mic! Jericho was right - he is a charisma black hole.

Speaking of which, promo of the night goes to Ricky Steamboat????? That was pure gold.

Edited by longshot7

QUOTE (longshot7 @ Feb 24, 2009 -> 01:40 PM)
They've wrestled before with not breaking up so I wouldn't worry just yet.

All in all, an average show with a good but nonsensical ending. Why did Orton drop the sledgehammer FIRST????

And crap, is he still boring as hell on the mic! Jericho was right - he is a charisma black hole.

Speaking of which, promo of the night goes to Ricky Steamboat????? That was pure gold.

Especially since they had to move his bit with Jericho out of the ring because Jamie Noble was being attended to by medics in the ring for 10 minutes. Mike Knox messed up his swinging neckbreaker (or perhaps hit it JUST RIGHT since he f***ed up Noble's neck to the point where Noble was stretchered to an ambulance).

I was just messing with Milkman about Morrison & Miz, although Vince does hate tag teams, so I expect them to break up and feud before too long.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 23, 2009 -> 08:15 PM)

We'll find out at the SmackDown tapings if such a thing will happen. They're supposed to wrestle the Colons for the SD tag straps.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 26, 2009 -> 10:57 PM)
Whatever. Ya know what's lame? A poster who switches his screen name every week.

ChrisJerichoBurn.gif

I switched back to the original, cant say anything about that it doesnt count as a new one.. but ide give you the Orton punt right now if I could for this burn

QUOTE (longshot7 @ Feb 27, 2009 -> 06:07 PM)
I agree - most of the audience doesn't even know who Jim Morrison was. Like the Nitro name & gimmick better.

I guess i'm one of the few here who like the gimmick. I don't think you can do the Nitro gimmick since there are no more MNM & since Melina still uses the same music & intro, I don't see it changing anytime soon.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Feb 27, 2009 -> 06:57 PM)
I guess i'm one of the few here who like the gimmick. I don't think you can do the Nitro gimmick since there are no more MNM & since Melina still uses the same music & intro, I don't see it changing anytime soon.

I like it as well.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Feb 27, 2009 -> 06:57 PM)

He still could have been Johnny Nitro.. didn't need the same music plus it doesn't mean he is still connected to MNM

QUOTE (T R U @ Feb 27, 2009 -> 10:24 PM)
He still could have been Johnny Nitro.. didn't need the same music plus it doesn't mean he is still connected to MNM

Technically if he kept the same attire/gimmick...he would be.

Scheduled for tonight's Raw:

*Randy Orton will decide what title he will challenge for at Wrestlemania XXV.

*Shawn Michaels vs. Vladimir Kozlov for the right to face Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

*Next WWE Hall of Fame nominee announced.

*Rey Mysterio vs. Mike Knox vs. Kane for a Money in the Bank slot.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Mar 2, 2009 -> 08:32 PM)
That Maryse woman is something else. Wow, she's gorgeous...

Yessir.

Jericho with another great promo tonight, I really hope they don't drop the ball with him for WrestleMania.

We finally have HHH/Orton announced for WM, good promo there.

Finally HBK/Taker set up.

Good episode of Raw thus far.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Mar 2, 2009 -> 09:14 PM)
Yessir.

Jericho with another great promo tonight, I really hope they don't drop the ball with him for WrestleMania.

They will. I'm guessing Jericho vs. Lawler. Awful.

And stop looking at Maryse. I was drooling over her before any of you jibronies laid eyes on her.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 2, 2009 -> 09:16 PM)
They will. I'm guessing Jericho vs. Lawler. Awful.

And stop looking at Maryse. I was drooling over her before any of you jibronies laid eyes on her.

Lawler at WM? NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'd much rather have Austin take over that spot.

Oh get outta here with the stop looking at Maryse...aren't you and TRU still fighting over Kelly Kelly?

Stupid ending to Raw...interesting to see how this goes.

That Orton/HHH angle was just AWFUL! Threatening to have HHH arrested when he'd been kicking non-wrestlers IN THE HEAD FOR MONTHS??????? HHH claiming to be "a bad guy" - WHAT? And the whole not having them touch unless physically provoked is such a joke cliche. Just awful - and last weeks was so good too.

Edge/Big Show - snore...................... yes, I know Cena will be in there too, but still........ snore.....................

And Jericho will be fighting Hogan (I think) - that's the only place this angle can go.