Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Jun 18, 2009 -> 02:08 PM)
Does anyone here have any replica wrestling belts?

I'm seriously thinking of getting replicas of the original ECW belts and I'm wondering if anyone else in here has any.

Does anyone cut promos at home with it? :lolhitting:

I don't mean to make fun of anyone, but those people who go to the shows with replica belts look like idiots IMO.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Jun 18, 2009 -> 01:08 PM)
Does anyone here have any replica wrestling belts?

I'm seriously thinking of getting replicas of the original ECW belts and I'm wondering if anyone else in here has any.

Does anyone cut promos at home with it? :lolhitting:

I have a replica spinner title that I gave my little sister for her birthday.. its pretty sweet

and yes, sometimes I do just drape it over my shoulder when im walkin around the house

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 18, 2009 -> 01:14 PM)
I don't mean to make fun of anyone, but those people who go to the shows with replica belts look like idiots IMO.

lol, I would never do that. I just want one for display purposes or such. Similar to how I have White Sox jerseys, except it's more socially-acceptable to wear the jerseys out. :lolhitting:

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 18, 2009 -> 01:14 PM)
I have a replica spinner title that I gave my little sister for her birthday.. its pretty sweet

and yes, sometimes I do just drape it over my shoulder when im walkin around the house

lol, yea, I can imagine I'd do the same thing. I even still have my old broken gold club, named Big Bertha (after the brand) from my old days of backyard wrestling. :lolhitting:

I wish I had a singapore cane similar to the Sandman's, too. I noticed some are sold on ebay, lol.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Jun 18, 2009 -> 06:54 PM)
lol, yea, I can imagine I'd do the same thing. I even still have my old broken gold club, named Big Bertha (after the brand) from my old days of backyard wrestling. :lolhitting:

I wish I had a singapore cane similar to the Sandman's, too. I noticed some are sold on ebay, lol.

man I wish I had a singapore cane here, that would be sweet

I recently got the original One Night Stand PPV on DVD and there is so much caning it got me pumped up

Eric Bischoff speaks The Truth!!

[courtesy, as always, of Lords Of Pain.net]

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/2834.html

Eric Bischoff posted a a blog entry on his official website, EricBischoff.com, giving his thoughts on Monday Night Raw

this past week.

* "Triple H's entrance is weak, old and so tired I went to go floss my teeth when it started. He looks like a Lhasa Apso genetic experiment gone bad. Get him some new music for Gods sake, and a hair-cut. One word describes HHH’s character: dated."

* "The VKM announcement of the new GM tease was weak at best…is it me or are Vince’s ears gaining size on his head? The VKM revelation that he "sold RAW" was lame. When you start out a story line with a premise that is completely unbelievable, should it be a surprise that the audiences gags on it? Trump isn't good in this role and is too forced. My guess is that Trump will bring in Ric to handle day-to-day duties on his behalf, and at least give fans something to get excited about for a while."

* "Golddust and Hornswaggle? Too f'n goofy for comment. And Miz, make me believe. Because right now I don't."

* "CM Punk was the best interview I heard all night. He's believable, his in ring work is great, and he’s comfortable in his character. Props on the respect for Masawa. Can't say enough good things about him. Matt Hardy's mic skills are marginal in this interview. Unless he was just having an off night, his interview skills reached a plateau a few years ago."

* "WTF is Jeff Hardy’s character supposed to be? He looks like Papa Shango after a Lap-Band procedure, and doesn’t look he could crack an egg. Enjoyed watching Edge, but the match was a bit too much of a spot fest for my liking, although I recognize some people enjoy that type of match. Did I mention that I hate 3 ways, 4 ways?"

* "The main event just bored me. 3 ways, 4 ways, 10 ways are just cheap ways to camouflage the lack of story and issues between the performers. I am the first one to defend writers/producers who are challenged to come up with fresh ideas for the same pool of talent week after week, but there is a consistent pattern in WWE story telling that just leaves me feeling flat."

Bischoff is right about HHH.

I don't think you can really rip last weeks Raw though. It was one of the best in years, despite the Trump thing. Gotta give it a few weeks to see where it goes.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 19, 2009 -> 03:23 PM)
Bischoff is right about HHH.

I don't think you can really rip last weeks Raw though. It was one of the best in years, despite the Trump thing. Gotta give it a few weeks to see where it goes.

Tallest midget award? Bischoff is right on the money in regards to the WWE product and storylines being stale and repetitive. Monday was fun when we didnt know Trump was the man, but I was not happy when I saw it was trump. I am still holding out hope that Vince turns this into something pretty big, some sort of a power struggle to regain RAW after Trump pulls in some people Vince despises. I just hope it doesnt become a scrapped storyline that never materializes because Trump falls out of the picture

I agree with most of what he said, but how could HHH possibly change?

Haircut? Gimme a break, could you imagine trips with short hair? No way, what he needs to do is shave the beard OR go back to the Lemmy look.

Music? Whats wrong with his music, its perfect for him. I don't think that needs to change at all. Its like saying HBK's music has to go, why when it fits him perfect?

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 19, 2009 -> 05:27 PM)
I agree with most of what he said, but how could HHH possibly change?

Haircut? Gimme a break, could you imagine trips with short hair? No way, what he needs to do is shave the beard OR go back to the Lemmy look.

Music? Whats wrong with his music, its perfect for him. I don't think that needs to change at all. Its like saying HBK's music has to go, why when it fits him perfect?

I just think HHH is stale. You are right, you aren't going to change anything about him.

The spitting of the water thing isn't going to be remembered as any great enterance anyway. Do away with it.

I don't know what Tripsy can do with his character at this point.

It's not like he's ever been all that versatile - it's been either childish clown H or super-intense H.

I do think H could use some kind of new look, but with his mega-honker he'd never cut his hair anyway.

QUOTE (longshot7 @ Jun 22, 2009 -> 03:26 PM)
Smackdown was awesome again on Friday - did anyone watch it. A great John Morrison/Chris Jericho match, and the eolution of Punk continues.....

Indeed. Morrison's mic work is getting better as well. Let's hope for 2 good Raw episodes in a row.

Would be nice if Maryse interfered in the Cena / Miz match this w/e.

But Raw is woeful right now as it's been said.

Same old HHH/Orton garbage, same old Vince McMahon on a power trip garbage. Said old Cena vs. Big Show garbage.

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 22, 2009 -> 09:18 PM)
Maryse is so damn hott

and the way she talks, oh man I love it

I'm with you. She has NO booty what so ever, but I don't care.

Some people criticize her because they don't think she has a pretty face, I have no clue what they are talking about.