Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (T R U @ Jul 7, 2009 -> 05:21 PM)
They need to start using factions more

Those were the good days, now it seems there is never a good strong one anymore

The last good stable was the King's Court. I think that's what it was called a few years ago with Booker T, Finlay, Regal, and whatever Booker's wife's name is.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 7, 2009 -> 05:56 PM)
after watching last night, i think Million Dollar Man is the perfect manager for Legacy.

He'd be a great manager, which means they won't use him.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 06:31 PM)
Sorry man, they made sure I could only touch things that wont break easily. Everything else they steer me away from

You've just been "Sting'd".

I DVR "Impact" and usually just FWD thru it...except for anything with The Beautiful People. I have always liked Homicide as a wrestler and think he will be good in singles, but what a rip off with him cashing in a briefcase to win the X Division Title.

TNA: Making fun and putting down the E, than copying everything they do.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 12:09 PM)
I DVR "Impact" and usually just FWD thru it...except for anything with The Beautiful People. I have always liked Homicide as a wrestler and think he will be good in singles, but what a rip off with him cashing in a briefcase to win the X Division Title.

Well, to be fair, there's not an awful lot you can do with the briefcase gimmick.

I've actually been enjoying Impact lately - Foley seems to be finding himself, Raven's cameo was enjoyable, Angle's been great (and I'm glad he's grown out the Ring Of Hair, he looked strange bald, kinda like a turtle), the Machineguns have been interesting, I enjoyed the 3D/Beer Money feud, and of course, Velvet Sky is well worth tuning in for, obviously.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 01:39 PM)
Well, to be fair, there's not an awful lot you can do with the briefcase gimmick.

I've actually been enjoying Impact lately - Foley seems to be finding himself, Raven's cameo was enjoyable, Angle's been great (and I'm glad he's grown out the Ring Of Hair, he looked strange bald, kinda like a turtle), the Machineguns have been interesting, I enjoyed the 3D/Beer Money feud, and of course, Velvet Sky is well worth tuning in for, obviously.

I also caught some of it and think Angle looks badass with the fuzz and the beard

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 02:39 PM)

Than don't do the briefcase gimic. It wreaks of rip off.

Velvet Sky is up there with Kelly Kelly and Maryse IMO.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 01:09 PM)

But the brief case he had was for the X-Division Title. Which I'm guessing you knew. The concept they do is lame, but it's just another silly gimmick for the PPV.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 07:55 PM)
P.S. Homicide's finisher, The Gringo Killa, is a sick looking move. I would be so hesitant to take it if I was a wrestler. Just seems so much can go wrong.

damn, you are not kidding

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 10:31 AM)
Oh wow, that is a terrifying move. It falls almost entirely on the guy receiving it to position himself correctly.

Hehe, that last sentence is funny.

yeah, if the guy on homicides back slides at all, he is risking paralysis. I wouldnt agree to it either

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 07:42 AM)
Than don't do the briefcase gimic. It wreaks of rip off.

Velvet Sky is up there with Kelly Kelly and Maryse IMO.

Yeah I've been starting to get into TNA a little and I would have to agree on Velvet Sky.

Angelina Love's voice is like scratching against a chalkboard though. Cringeworthy.