Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 08:38 PM)
Holy crap, Daivari is on the juice. When did he go and get big like that?

:huh He didn't look any bigger than he always did

Maybe its just because you are use to seeing him in a suit

QUOTE(Shadows @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 08:42 PM)
:huh He didn't look any bigger than he always did

Maybe its just because you are use to seeing him in a suit

No, his arms and chest were a lot bigger than last time he was in Smackdown, before he was sent down. On a side note, I think he is a great heel manager, he is probably going to be misused(again) and wash out of WWE soon. Too bad that islamic character tried to use WWE as a stepping stone too soon and put Daivari out of a job, I thought they had the best heel heat I have seen on the WWE in a long time.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 08:44 PM)
No, his arms and chest were a lot bigger than last time he was in Smackdown, before he was sent down. On a side note, I think he is a great heel manager, he is probably going to be misused(again) and wash out of WWE soon. Too bad that islamic character tried to use WWE as a stepping stone too soon and put Daivari out of a job, I thought they had the best heel heat I have seen on the WWE in a long time.

IIRC I dont think it was more about him trying to become an actor. But more UPN not wanting an islamic character on their programming. And once he found out that the WWE wasn't going to be using him at all, then he made it known what his plans were.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 08:58 PM)
IIRC I dont think it was more about him trying to become an actor. But more UPN not wanting an islamic character on their programming. And once he found out that the WWE wasn't going to be using him at all, then he made it known what his plans were.

From what I read it was a little of both. His promo that got him fired(pretty much) was unreal. He said some really inciteful things and generated an amazing amount of heat. If someone was guiding them correctly, it could have been done a lot better.

QUOTE(Shadows @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 09:17 PM)
Im assuming you missed it

He was saying how Orton deserves to be the number one contender and was praising him

Yeah, I missed that. I laughed at the Britney and Lohan lines than switched over cuz it was boring.

QUOTE(Shadows @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 09:33 PM)
I wish Candace Michelle would beat me up

Me first. She is my favorite.

Hasn't Orton already killed the Legend of Sgt. Slaughter?

QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 09:34 PM)
Me first. She is my favorite.

No way man, ive been on the Candace Michelle wagon since she first showed up

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 09:38 PM)
You and Brian can have Candice, now Mickie James on the other hand... :wub:

ugh gross

I was gonna edit my previous comment to say how much I hate her but you posted

My all time favorite however is Stacy :wub:

QUOTE(Shadows @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 09:39 PM)
ugh gross

I was gonna edit my previous comment to say how much I hate her but you posted

My all time favorite however is Stacy :wub:

You bite your tongue! Mickie James is a saint!

QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 09:34 PM)

Isnt this legend killer crap wearing thin with you guys? It isnt proving anything, he is beating up old guys who show up for a paycheck now and again. he still hasnt "killed" the legend of the Undertaker. Whats the point anymore? IMO its just making him look bad, and not heel bad, more like incompetent bad. I see what you guys see in him too(even though i would rather not admit it), but this legend killer crap is just stunting his growth as a wrestler. He is gonna have to go toe to toe with some one like Umaga(the unstoppable type) and step up to the next level before he gets his shot at a title hold for a while, or a good program with HHH.

Yes. I said Legend killer crap twice

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 09:43 PM)
Isnt this legend killer crap wearing thin with you guys? It isnt proving anything, he is beating up old guys who show up for a paycheck now and again. he still hasnt "killed" the legend of the Undertaker. Whats the point anymore? IMO its just making him look bad, and not heel bad, more like incompetent bad. I see what you guys see in him too(even though i would rather not admit it), but this legend killer crap is just stunting his growth as a wrestler. He is gonna have to go toe to toe with some one like Umaga(the unstoppable type) and step up to the next level before he gets his shot at a title hold for a while, or a good program with HHH.

Yes. I said Legend killer crap twice

Orton does plenty, I see the legend killer "crap" as a side deal.. but seriously, how can you forget about him beating Cactus Jack in that Hardcore match? That match was awesome.

QUOTE(Shadows @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 09:48 PM)
Orton does plenty, I see the legend killer "crap" as a side deal.. but seriously, how can you forget about him beating Cactus Jack in that Hardcore match? That match was awesome.

Because Mick Foley has been boring for the better part of the last 5 years. It was an easily forgettable match.

Test's new name is "The Punisher" Andrew Martin.

The only thing that is punishing is having his jobber horse faced ass on my television in my weekly wrestling consumption.

And the first gimmick match for Hard Justice is out. It is a "Doomsday Chamber of Blood" match. Basically the 6 sides of steel with tons of barbed wire. You have to bust somebody open to get a pin. Winner gets the TNA Champ at the September PPV.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 11:26 PM)
Test's new name is "The Punisher" Andrew Martin.

The only thing that is punishing is having his jobber horse faced ass on my television in my weekly wrestling consumption.

And the first gimmick match for Hard Justice is out. It is a "Doomsday Chamber of Blood" match. Basically the 6 sides of steel with tons of barbed wire. You have to bust somebody open to get a pin. Winner gets the TNA Champ at the September PPV.

:huh: umm has the whole Angle/Joe every belt you could possibly think of deal been figured out yet?