Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 01:02 AM)
I have, I just couldn't think of a line from that movie or any other involving Ferrell & Co.

Haha well you said shes a saint and that was the first clip that ran through my mind..

"Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!!"

Edited by Shadows

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 09:56 PM)
:huh: umm has the whole Angle/Joe every belt you could possibly think of deal been figured out yet?

Angle's wife and daughter make their onscreen debut on Thursday's Impact, where Karen leaves Kurt. (Oh great! I love wrestling soap operas.)

The title match at Hard Justice is set. Joe v Angle with the TNA World title, Kurt's meaningless IWGP Title, and Joe's X-Division Title and Tag Team Titles on the line. At the end of the second episode taped yesterday, Team 3D beat Joe up to get their belts back. Not sure if they did or not.

Love the Doomsday concept. And Matt Morgan is coming in.

WWE.com reporting that Lashley's shoulder injury from last night is legit.

Trips rumored to make his TV return when RAW comes to MSG on 8/13

According to Dave Scherer Jeff Hardy no-showed RAW without any sort of notification. Needless to say he's under major heat and the angle with him and Umaga has been scrapped.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 01:33 PM)
Angle's wife and daughter make their onscreen debut on Thursday's Impact, where Karen leaves Kurt. (Oh great! I love wrestling soap operas.)

The title match at Hard Justice is set. Joe v Angle with the TNA World title, Kurt's meaningless IWGP Title, and Joe's X-Division Title and Tag Team Titles on the line. At the end of the second episode taped yesterday, Team 3D beat Joe up to get their belts back. Not sure if they did or not.

Love the Doomsday concept. And Matt Morgan is coming in.

The IWGP belt is now the IGF Third Belt Championship. The timeline of it going from IWGP to IGF (and thus becoming meaningless) is in the thread earlier from me.

They don't have enough time to showcase the talent they've got already and they're not only hiring more but bringing in Kurt's wife for an angel. ::shakes head::

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 08:24 PM)
WWE.com reporting that Lashley's shoulder injury from last night is legit.

Trips rumored to make his TV return when RAW comes to MSG on 8/13

According to Dave Scherer Jeff Hardy no-showed RAW without any sort of notification. Needless to say he's under major heat and the angle with him and Umaga has been scrapped.

How come every single main eventer has suffered some major injury in the past year except for Cena? I don't wish injury on anyone, I'm just saying!

As for Hardy, this is why they should have never brought him back. Of course he'll be fired now only to be brought back with a major push a year from now. Seriously, just cut ties with the guy WWE.

I was hoping Jeff would be able to stick around. I'm not a huge fan of his but anyone who is over as he is and gets a crowd excited is good for the business. Hopefully it is no big deal.

QUOTE(Shadows @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 09:43 PM)
Man I don't get how the Boogeyman can eat those worms, I feel sick to my stomach just watching it on TV

Think I read or heard somewhere that it is part of his diet outside the ring. Seriously. It's his main source of protein. But I'm with you.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 31, 2007 -> 10:07 PM)
Did you guys hear about the new phenom in wrestling? His name is Adam "Pac-Man" Jones. :lol:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Adam "Pacman" Jones won't be wrestling for TNA Entertainment during his season-long suspension from the NFL.

But the Tennessee Titans cornerback may participate with TNA Wrestling in other ways, according to his agent.

The contract hasn't been signed yet, and TNA declined to comment Tuesday except to say an announcement is expected by the end of the week.

Agent Michael Huyghue said he is mindful that Jones' NFL contract prohibits non-football activities that could cause injury. He said they have talked with the Titans about Jones' plans with TNA.

"I think the club wants to see him do something, obviously, while we've got this time off before we report back," Huyghue said. "His intent is only to make appearances and do things and not get into any kind of physical activity that's going to jeopardize his health.

"He's looking for a number of things obviously to occupy his time."

Jones' attorney Worrick Robinson said TNA first approached Jones weeks ago and talks resumed in the past few days.

"Anyone who has seen wrestling knows there are other opportunities to be involved," Robinson said.

Huyghue said Jones' first appearance with TNA could come the weekend his teammates start their preseason schedule. The Titans' first exhibition game is against Washington on Aug. 11.

Jones was suspended for the 2007 season in April for conduct detrimental to the NFL, and he can have his case reviewed after the Titans' 10th game, which is Nov. 19 at Denver.

He has been arrested six times since being drafted by the Titans in April 2005, including June 22 when he turned himself in on two felony counts of coercion in a Las Vegas strip club fight that left a man paralyzed.

Last week, the league denied Jones' bid to attend training camp.

When he was suspended, Jones was given several requirements to meet, including devising a community service program that must be approved by the NFL. The league declined to comment Tuesday on whether Jones has come up with such a plan or if it had been approved.

His agent is checking with the registrar at West Virginia University to see if Jones can take courses toward his degree online because he plans to stay in the Jacksonville, Fla., area and work out during his suspension.

Jones won't start losing his $1.3 million salary until the first game checks are issued in September.

"The fine was a significant penalty, unprecedented in the league," Huyghue said. "I'm sure he's mindful of the fact that's a significant amount of money."

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press

QUOTE(The Critic @ Aug 1, 2007 -> 03:34 PM)
Is there a 6-8 week acting/public speaking course he can take?

You say your name is The Critic and you are funny. I say that you are The Critic and you're a bathturd! /lashley

And is anybody else marking that Stevie seems to be getting a midcard push? Two wins in a row!

Also, for good wrestling games -- Fire Pro Returns is coming from Japan to the states. It is a 2d wrestling game but supposedly awesome and very high quality in terms of matches, character options, etc.

Jeff Hardy has been suspended for a "lack of maturity" among other things, according to PWInsider.

Hardy's website claims he's been given time off to heal a neck injury.

Hardy's a flaky dude, so I'm more inclined to believe the suspension report.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 07:41 AM)
Jeff Hardy has been suspended for a "lack of maturity" among other things, according to PWInsider.

Hardy's website claims he's been given time off to heal a neck injury.

Hardy's a flaky dude, so I'm more inclined to believe the suspension report.

Can't say i'm gonna miss the idiot.