Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 02:59 PM)
Hardy and his dance when he stands on the ramp is so old and retarded. I'd be embarrassed if I was him. Thank God the stroke is gone.

Jeff Hardy: Making goth kids and obese girls mark since the 1990's.

Matt Hardy: Making emo kids and technical wrestling fans mark since the breakup with Amy Dumas.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 03:14 PM)
Jeff Hardy: Making goth kids and obese girls mark since the 1990's.

Matt Hardy: Making emo kids and technical wrestling fans mark since the breakup with Amy Dumas.

I am NOT Emo!!! :crying

WWE event was scheduled today in Peoria. Jesus, would they just announce when the next one at the All-State is going to be? I'm getting impatient over here. If anybody hears anything, let me know, please.

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 05:01 PM)
WWE event was scheduled today in Peoria. Jesus, would they just announce when the next one at the All-State is going to be? I'm getting impatient over here. If anybody hears anything, let me know, please.

The No Mercy PPV is gonna be at Allstate, 10/14 I believe.

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 06:03 PM)
That's been a rumor for forever. If you can send me a link that says that is official, I would appreciate it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_No_Mercy#2007

All i've got is a Wikipedia link, so take it for what it's worth. I'm sure an official word will come out in a couple of weeks.

QUOTE(Brian @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 03:23 PM)
I am NOT Emo!!! :crying

And with your marking for Orton, I don't think you're a fan of technical wrestling, either. ;)

And Michelle McCool should have been on Survivor. It would be great promos -- she's eating terrible food and living in the wilderness but "She's loving life!"

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 09:40 PM)
And Michelle McCool should have been on Survivor. It would be great promos -- she's eating terrible food and living in the wilderness but "She's loving life!"

I fear was Ashley and Michelle look like without make up.

QUOTE(Brian @ Aug 2, 2007 -> 10:20 PM)
I fear was Ashley and Michelle look like without make up.

I've seen Michelle without makeup in one of those candid photos before. One of the few that can pull it off.

Apparently the Batista/Khali matches they've been running at house shows have SUCKED. So much that they've gone to having Finlay interfere in the matches to then setup Batista/Kane vs. Khali/Finlay. How they expect for these 2 to put on a match at summerslam is beyond me.

Edited by MHizzle85

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Aug 3, 2007 -> 12:53 AM)
I've seen Michelle without makeup in one of those candid photos before. One of the few that can pull it off.

Apparently the Batista/Khali matches they've been running at house shows have SUCKED. So much that they've gone to having Finlay interfere in the matches to then setup Batista/Kane vs. Khali/Finlay. How they expect for these 2 to put on a match at summerslam is beyond me.

If you expect Batista to be able to carry a match, you are gonna get burned every time. Khali needs someone to carry his matches, he is just too stiff and horrible in the ring, and batista isnt gonna do that. Hopefully vince lets Khali take his schtick elsewhere soon, the crowd yeller needs to go.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Aug 3, 2007 -> 12:21 PM)
Hate's too strong a word.

How about "ambivalent-er"?

"Disinterested-er"?

Channel-changer-er"?

:D

I'd power bomb you but I fear you would no sell and put me in the Alex Shelly Special #2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_No_Mercy#2007

All i've got is a Wikipedia link, so take it for what it's worth. I'm sure an official word will come out in a couple of weeks.

Damn. I have Bears season tickets, and if it's Oct. 7, the Bears play in Green Bay on Sunday Night Football, and Oct. 14 they play Minnesota at home at 12:00. There goes my chance... :o

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Aug 3, 2007 -> 12:35 PM)
Damn. I have Bears season tickets, and if it's Oct. 7, the Bears play in Green Bay on Sunday Night Football, and Oct. 14 they play Minnesota at home at 12:00. There goes my chance... :o

You can give the Bears tickets to me.

The Crown Jewel of the Embassy Jimmy Rave has been released from his ROH contract and released from FIP as well. Supposedly, he got an ear injury at a recent event and lashed out at Gabe and the higher ups demanding his release during the middle of the event backstage. This is according to the PWInsider and not Gabe. Gabe has not made a statement yet to break this news.

However, there are rumors that this may be part of a new ROH gimmick/idea called the Abused Society/Project 161 and he'd be involved in that. It isn't clear if he has legitimately been released or if this is an elaborate work.