Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 03:09 PM)
Umm, this isn't going to be Ric Flair's last match. I promise he'll be back and wrestling until the day he dies.

...and the day after he dies Flair will be in Heaven shooting on Jesus saying that even he couldn't get out of a figure 4 placed on him by the 'Dirtiest Player in the Game'.

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Feb 29, 2008 -> 05:12 PM)
It's a work.

Lords of Pain agrees - or at least poses the question:

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2008/articles/1204561427.php

They bring up an interesting point - since The E is a publicly traded company, they would have to declare the 20 million as an expense, or find some way to hide whatever payout they're making to Floyd if it isn't in fact 20 mil.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Mar 3, 2008 -> 07:21 PM)
I can't laugh at you when I'm in the same Boat Of Shame, mah bruthah.

:lolhitting

I'm not sure if I want to be associated with you. :bringit

Almost couldn't find my car in the lot yesterday either, I thought it was stolen! Which would've been funny given the story I told you about the Sox game.. :ph34r:

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Mar 3, 2008 -> 07:58 PM)
I'm not sure if I want to be associated with you. :bringit

Almost couldn't find my car in the lot yesterday either, I thought it was stolen! Which would've been funny given the story I told you about the Sox game.. :ph34r:

LOL

Yeah, that would have been quite ironic.

I hung around and let the lots clear out a little and still got to work a little past 5:00.

My cousin tells me the chances are good that we'll get the suite again on the 16th - GOOD times!!!

Mayweather is an absolute joke on the mic.

Can't shut up for any give-and-take with Show, keeps repeating the same two things over and over.

Hornswoggle cuts better promos.

What a waste of money, no matter what the true amount is. If they're paying him 75 bucks to job like they used to, it's still too much.

Oh, and I heard Brandon "The Thrill" Hill got 5 million dollars to appear on Raw.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Mar 3, 2008 -> 07:59 PM)
LOL

Yeah, that would have been quite ironic.

I hung around and let the lots clear out a little and still got to work a little past 5:00.

My cousin tells me the chances are good that we'll get the suite again on the 16th - GOOD times!!!

I was in like the 2nd or 3rd row of the lot and still couldn't find it, scared the hell out of me!

Awesome, I'll be there on Friday mahself.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Mar 3, 2008 -> 08:14 PM)
Mayweather is an absolute joke on the mic.

Can't shut up for any give-and-take with Show, keeps repeating the same two things over and over.

Hornswoggle cuts better promos.

What a waste of money, no matter what the true amount is. If they're paying him 75 bucks to job like they used to, it's still too much.

But he's got so much money. Fire the jet up. He's gonna break his jaw this time. MME now!

QUOTE(Brian @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 09:50 AM)
But he's got so much money. Fire the jet up. He's gonna break his jaw this time. MME now!

That segment was so bad I could have sworn I heard Tony Schiavone sending it to Lee Marshall, "who is backstage with Glacier".

QUOTE(The Critic @ Mar 4, 2008 -> 10:05 AM)
That segment was so bad I could have sworn I heard Tony Schiavone sending it to Lee Marshall, "who is backstage with Glacier".

LMFAO

hahahaha

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 10:17 AM)
Umm, you dont have to promise that. We all know ;)

I was just saying because it seemed like people really believe this Wrestlemania match will be special but I don't think it will be. It's a way to get people to buy tickets with hopes of saying, 'I was at Flair's last match!'

Mayweather should be allowed to run his mouth like he does off WWE. McMahon, what happened? We used to be all about letting guys amp up their personalities and Money May has been toned down, probably not by his own choice.