Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo i hated that they got rid of the KOTR, and I second the whole tourny one night was awesome. And I cant wait for next monday as well.

If those are the participants then I really hope MVP wins as well, the others dont really need it, CM punk got the MITB. MVP is awesome (IMO)

and nice one minute flair speech haha WOO

QUOTE (The Critic @ Apr 13, 2008 -> 08:12 PM)
Samoa Joe won the TNA title tonight at Lockdown.

Of course, TNA killed his buzz completely through horrid booking, so at this point how much buzz does this win really generate?

The match itself was terrific. MOTY Candidate for sure.

Maybe the 2nd best match in 08 behind Nigel/Aries from ROH Rising Above?

ROH will have a "huge announcement" on their website this Sunday.

I hope it is a TV deal. I'd really like to watch it but am not going to spend money on a DVD of a company I haven't seen.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 17, 2008 -> 12:10 PM)

I hope it is a TV deal. I'd really like to watch it but am not going to spend money on a DVD of a company I haven't seen.

It'd be good to see them on TV, at the same time let's hope they don't get "ECW'd" and suffer from it.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Apr 17, 2008 -> 02:15 PM)
It'd be good to see them on TV, at the same time let's hope they don't get "ECW'd" and suffer from it.

When ECW got that TNN deal, they had to tone it down a bit for TV. ROH probably wouldn't have to do that.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 17, 2008 -> 12:10 PM)

TV would be cool for them. I also saw on another board (Can't remember which one, I don't think it was Meltzer's) that they want to bring some of their past stars back to the show. It could be an agreement with TNA to bring some guys in for some shows

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Apr 17, 2008 -> 12:37 AM)
You guys can have that, my lady is the women's champ. :wub:

Mickie James... ew

And im glad those werent the participants they decided to go with for the KOTR.. because it looked like crap outside of MVP, however, MVP better be in it

Oh, brother....

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2008/articles/1208652315.php

Former WWE Champion Ultimate Warrior will be wrestling in his first match in nearly ten years when he takes on Orlando Jordan on Wednesday, June 25 in Barcelona, Spain.

There's a press release at the link,

Warrior against Orlando Jordan??? What a match THAT's going to be..... :huh :huh:

Edited by The Critic

QUOTE (The Critic @ Apr 19, 2008 -> 09:37 PM)
Oh, brother....

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2008/articles/1208652315.php

Former WWE Champion Ultimate Warrior will be wrestling in his first match in nearly ten years when he takes on Orlando Jordan on Wednesday, June 25 in Barcelona, Spain.

There's a press release at the link,

Warrior against Orlando Jordan??? What a match THAT's going to be..... :huh :huh:

Bet it doesn't last 30 seconds.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 06:00 AM)
A TRUUUUE WAAAAARRIORRRRRR NEVER DIIIIIIIIIESSSSsssss!!!!!

[snort]

B-

You failed to mention the blue sky, rivers of blood, one warrior nation, and the Sun

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 08:54 AM)
B-

You failed to mention the blue sky, rivers of blood, one warrior nation, and the Sun

That was the Cliffs Notes version.

There are over 14,000 bullet points I could have referenced, but there's not enough bandwidth to contain the Warrior's lunacy.

I was sent in a capsule from a place long from here and I came here for one reason: to attack and keep coming. Not to ask but just to give. Not to want but just to send...send the power of the Warrior down everybody's throat in the WWF till they become sick of it. Well you're gonna get sick of it because this freak of nature right here is just beginning to swell. And when I get big enough, brother, there ain't gonna be room for anybody else but me and all the Warriors floating through the veins, and the power of the Warriahhhhhh!! [sNORT]

Okay, here goes:

....As it has been brought down from the highest mountains over the span of many years, my Warriors can understand that which leaves mere mortals perplexed. The question has been raised, and it is a legitimate question: Why, you ask, have I returned after so long? Time is an abstract, and in the greater scheme I have been around for longer than you could comprehend. The Ultimate Warrior has known many forms and permutations, and will know many more before the final day arrives. Worry not about your role in this saga, Orlando Jordan, for your fate has already been written unbeknownst to you. I have returned to lead my Warriors through the darkness and not you, Orlando Jordan, nor any other human can alter that. My Warriors are my lifeblood, my oxygen, my sustenance, and I am theirs. Alone we are weak, together we are an unstoppable force, and this force will go right through you, Orlando Jordan, and you are powerless in its presence. And when the tale has been told, when all victories have been recorded for future generations to ponder and debate, know this: the One Warrior Nation will reign supreme, and the chosen survivors will walk into the light alongside the ULTIMATE WARRRRRIIIIIIUUUHHHHHHRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

[sNORT]