Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 2, 2008 -> 11:26 AM)
I agree. I have really soured on Edge the past few months. That promo could turn him into a better heel, IMO.

I know one thing, that promo has officially made his match, THE match at Summerslam...it's too bad they don't give a damn about the rest of the card.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Aug 2, 2008 -> 12:43 PM)
I know one thing, that promo has officially made his match, THE match at Summerslam...it's too bad they don't give a damn about the rest of the card.

Based on what Foley said and Edge's reaction, this Hell In a Cell match could get violent. I agree.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Aug 2, 2008 -> 02:38 PM)
I'll be at the Thunderbolts game tonight.

Maybe I'll run a tape.

You should. You don't wanna miss Honkey Tonk Man vs. Randy Savage or Bad News Brown vs. Hulk Hogan.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 2, 2008 -> 03:16 PM)
You should. You don't wanna miss Honkey Tonk Man vs. Randy Savage or Bad News Brown vs. Hulk Hogan.

By those matches sounds like Critic needs to blow the dust off of his BetaMax. I accidentally saw the spoilers for tonight's show and even if i'm home I think i'd rather just play NCAA Football 09 or just check out MLB.TV

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 2, 2008 -> 03:16 PM)

Speaking of HTM, have you seen the video of him trying to do a double-guitar shot with some guy in a parking lot and getting the s*** bashed out of his finger?

He ended up needing 8 stitches on his finger.

YouTube it if you get a chance.

I knew they would win the belts as soon as the match was announced. I liked what they were doing with Rhodes/Dibiase. This whole "Lets make two guys feuding tag champs" has been done so many times. Too bad the writers can't come up with anything original. The match is gonna suck cuz they both suck. They should not of crossed paths on Raw until No Way Out next year and faced at WM is the crap match.

That Y2J/JBL vs. Punk match was very good. Would of loved to see Jericho/Punk at SS though.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 11:01 AM)
I knew they would win the belts as soon as the match was announced. I liked what they were doing with Rhodes/Dibiase. This whole "Lets make two guys feuding tag champs" has been done so many times. Too bad the writers can't come up with anything original. The match is gonna suck cuz they both suck. They should not of crossed paths on Raw until No Way Out next year and faced at WM is the crap match.

That Y2J/JBL vs. Punk match was very good. Would of loved to see Jericho/Punk at SS though.

I always thought a good way to have two feuding wrestlers or tag teams be tag champs "against their will" would be in a ladder match for the belts have two feuding wrestlers or one member each of a feuding team grab a belt. I thought that would have been a cool twist when the Dudley Boyz, Edge and Christian and the Hardyz were feuding

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 11:01 AM)

I would love to see Jericho go back to wearing pants, man what is up with those undies

QUOTE (Shadows @ Aug 6, 2008 -> 01:07 AM)
I would love to see Jericho go back to wearing pants, man what is up with those undies

That always takes getting used to for fans when a wrestler does that. But it was odd. Ha.

FWIW.....

Wrestlezone, courtesy of pwinsider.com, can now confirm that the following talents have been released from WWE as of today:

-Shannon Moore

-Nunzio

-Domino

-James Curtis (Formerly KC James)

-Referee Nick Patrick

No information has been given concerning why these 5 names have been released, but we will continue to update this story as we receive more news.

QUOTE (juddling @ Aug 8, 2008 -> 03:31 PM)
FWIW.....

Wrestlezone, courtesy of pwinsider.com, can now confirm that the following talents have been released from WWE as of today:

-Shannon Moore

-Nunzio

-Domino

-Referee Nick Patrick

No information has been given concerning why these 5 names have been released, but we will continue to update this story as we receive more news.

Annual clean house. I think Chris Harris was also released already.

QUOTE (juddling @ Aug 8, 2008 -> 02:31 PM)
FWIW.....

-Shannon Moore

-Nunzio

-Domino

-Referee Nick Patrick

Is Domino Snuka's son or is it Deuce?

Smackdown officially takes over as THE show for the WWE. Last night they had a very good match between Shelton Benjamin and Jeff Hardy. They also did another great job with continuing to build up Edge for the HIAC match at Summerslam.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Aug 9, 2008 -> 04:53 PM)
Smackdown officially takes over as THE show for the WWE. Last night they had a very good match between Shelton Benjamin and Jeff Hardy. They also did another great job with continuing to build up Edge for the HIAC match at Summerslam.

And Maryse in that tennis outfit rocked!

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Aug 9, 2008 -> 05:53 PM)

Which is good because Raw will still prolly be watched due to it being the usual for most people on cable at 8. Smackdown was PATHETIC before the draft, they have really shaked things up nicely to fix it.

QUOTE (Shadows @ Aug 9, 2008 -> 08:14 PM)
Which is good because Raw will still prolly be watched due to it being the usual for most people on cable at 8. Smackdown was PATHETIC before the draft, they have really shaked things up nicely to fix it.

Shadows I meant to ask, how much did you pay for shirts at the SD taping? I'm going to Raw on the 18th and I wanna know if it'll be cheaper to buy before I go.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Aug 10, 2008 -> 01:34 AM)
Shadows I meant to ask, how much did you pay for shirts at the SD taping? I'm going to Raw on the 18th and I wanna know if it'll be cheaper to buy before I go.

I got an Edge one for 25 and the HHH one was 30

And why was this thread unpinned?