Films Thread

Chisoxfn

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 09:55 PM)
i watched Outside Providence last night before bed. That movie is so f***ing hilarious

There are so many great quotes from that movie.

The camera cuts to Drugs writing the letter - Today you should've seen me and Mousy today at school today. I got cocked on a pint of Blackberry brandy, ate some THC on the bus. We were f***ed. This teacher Mr. Rivera goes, "What's wrong with you Delaney?" I go, "I'm totally f***ed, maaaaan!" Everybody laughed like a bastard. Oh man, you should see this song I'm listenin' to. It's called "Don't Bogart That Joint, My Friend." I think it's by a group called...

and

Yesterday we received a letter addressed simply to Cornwall Academy, Cornwall, Connecticut. So naturally we, we opened it and read it. You might want to sit down. It begins, "Greetings Dunph. What's happening? I got your letter today. Cornhole Academy sounds like it really sucks the big one. I can't believe they make everyone work a lot and not smoke. You should tell that piece of s*** Thunderturd to shove it. You didn't want to go there in the first place. Eat s***, man.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 16, 2007 -> 10:29 PM)
I will start if off by saying I saw American Psycho last night and all I can say is what a strange strange movie.

"Don't just stare at it, eat it!" Best line in movie history. Every time I hear "Sssudio" by Phil Collins, I laugh.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Aug 23, 2008 -> 04:06 PM)
"Don't just stare at it, eat it!" Best line in movie history. Every time I hear "Sssudio" by Phil Collins, I laugh.

"When I see a pretty girl walking down the street I think 2 things. 1 part wants me to be real nice and sweet and treat her right..."

"What does the part think?"

"What her head would look like on a stick!"

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 23, 2008 -> 11:26 AM)
There are so many great quotes from that movie.

The camera cuts to Drugs writing the letter - Today you should've seen me and Mousy today at school today. I got cocked on a pint of Blackberry brandy, ate some THC on the bus. We were f***ed. This teacher Mr. Rivera goes, "What's wrong with you Delaney?" I go, "I'm totally f***ed, maaaaan!" Everybody laughed like a bastard. Oh man, you should see this song I'm listenin' to. It's called "Don't Bogart That Joint, My Friend." I think it's by a group called...

and

Yesterday we received a letter addressed simply to Cornwall Academy, Cornwall, Connecticut. So naturally we, we opened it and read it. You might want to sit down. It begins, "Greetings Dunph. What's happening? I got your letter today. Cornhole Academy sounds like it really sucks the big one. I can't believe they make everyone work a lot and not smoke. You should tell that piece of s*** Thunderturd to shove it. You didn't want to go there in the first place. Eat s***, man.

Is that the part where Drugs passes out in the middle of writing the letter and wakes up later and finishes and signs the letter? Every part Drugs is in is great, when he is smoking the bong and doing the paper route trailing the parapalegic brother on the rope, even when he dies and they do the tribute is hilarious

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Aug 24, 2008 -> 02:57 PM)
Glad to see the "School of Rock" knockoff, "The Rocker," totally bomb at the box office.

Came in at 12th averaging $987 a screen

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/

I think Hollywood is trying to take advantage of people's love of Dwight Schrute by putting that actor in movies. It's clearly not working.

Edited by Milkman delivers

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 24, 2008 -> 01:03 PM)
Feed me a stray cat.

"I'm having lunch with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons."

"What do you do?"

"I'm into murders and executions."

"Mergers and acquisitions?"

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Aug 24, 2008 -> 03:29 PM)
"I'm having lunch with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons."

"What do you do?"

"I'm into murders and executions."

"Mergers and acquisitions?"

"You're a f***ing ugly b****. I want to stab you to death... and play around with your blood."

^^at least that's how I remember it, the quote might be off.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 24, 2008 -> 11:30 PM)
"You're a f***ing ugly b****. I want to stab you to death... and play around with your blood."

^^at least that's how I remember it, the quote might be off.

"TRY GETTING RESERVATIONS AT DORSIA NOW YOU STUPID f***ING BASTARD!!!!"

Man, I think if there was a decent new release right now, it would clean up at the Box Office.

I'm bored and my normal weekly trips to the local theater seem a pointless exercise with not much new out there.

I mean, how many times can one guy watch Batman?

Don't answer that Steve. ;)

I fell asleep watching a movie called "Johnny Was" the other night, Im gonna try and catch it again when it is on Encore. Strange cast, Vinnie Jones was the main character Johnny Doyle, Lennox Lewis, Roger Daltry, and Eric La Salle are the other characters in the movie. Basically Vinnie was involved in somethign pretty bad and is trying to move on with his life, and then he gets caught up with some bad people

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 28, 2008 -> 09:45 AM)
I'm excited because my favorite Chuck Palahniuk book, "Choke", comes to the big screen Sept. 26, and it's getting good reviews. That book was demented, and the movie should be great.

That has Sam Rockwell in it, right? He is one of my favorite actors

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 28, 2008 -> 10:45 AM)
I'm excited because my favorite Chuck Palahniuk book, "Choke", comes to the big screen Sept. 26, and it's getting good reviews. That book was demented, and the movie should be great.

What'd you think of "Snuff' since you seem to be a fan of CP?

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 29, 2008 -> 02:50 PM)
What'd you think of "Snuff' since you seem to be a fan of CP?

I was not a fan of that book at all. Ever since Haunted came out it's been downhill.

However, I'll never sit on a pool drain. Ever.